Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Almost fecked that winner too, mistimes the jump. Doesn't put his foot through after it drops for him, thank feck for Adam Smith's shitty clearance.

Also this is the chance he missed earlier, like what the feck?

Well that's bullshit

If he doesn't jump he doesn't control the ball.

And he didn't put his foot through it because the chance wasn't there... It would have just got blocked.

The shit this young man gets is absolutely ridiculous and needs to stop.

NinjaFletch

Almost fecked that winner too, mistimes the jump. Doesn't put his foot through after it drops for him, thank feck for Adam Smith's shitty clearance.

Also this is the chance he missed earlier, like what the feck?

Oh bore off.

Christ.

L1nk

Everyone in the match thread saying Rashford haters eating their words and such, really? He was average, fluffed a ridiculously easy chance and got lucky at the end with another easy chance. Thankfully he scored but hardly a performance for the ages.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Everyone in the match thread saying Rashford haters eating their words and such, really? He was average, fluffed a ridiculously easy chance and got lucky at the end with another easy chance. Thankfully he scored but hardly a performance for the ages.
Don’t disagree and he’ll have better games than he did today but some of the comments from our fans in the match day thread about him were way ott.

Idxomer

He does seem like he has no confidence at all in front of the goal. He's scared shitless to miss his opportunities.

Hopefully, that goal help him a bit because overall I thought he was good.

El Zoido

I don’t think there’s too much he could have done about that missed chance, it came at him so fast and just sort of ricocheted off him. I don’t think he knew too much about it.

Raw

Interesting stat, he's currently joint top in PL history to score a 90th minute winner for United (2 goals, level with RVP and Scholes)

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Well that's bullshit

If he doesn't jump he doesn't control the ball.

And he didn't put his foot through it because the chance wasn't there... It would have just got blocked.

The shit this young man gets is absolutely ridiculous and needs to stop.
What are you on about, that Pogba cross was primed to be headed in. He completely misjudges the flight, watch the goal. Good fortune with Bournemouth's shitty clearance as it fell for him but it won't every time. He needs to buck his ideas up because he doesn't look a United player to me yet.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Top notch link up play, push back the opponent defence so our midfield can have greater grip of the game, had several good attempt on goal, then scored a goal after assisting the assister.

A good day in the office.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So happy for him. Just needs to settle down.

haram

Good attitude and runs but still unconvincing in front of goal. Three points though :devil:.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Pretty sure he hand balled the cross but fecking get in.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
What are you on about, that Pogba cross was primed to be headed in. He completely misjudges the flight, watch the goal. Good fortune with Bournemouth's shitty clearance as it fell for him but it won't every time. He needs to buck his ideas up because he doesn't look a United player to me yet.
Do you know how difficult that header would have been dropping over Ake's head?! He'd have a split second to react.

Walters_19_MuFc

Does it matter, though? He scored the winner. Just be happy.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Who cares about one single miss. He actually played well in the game, and also his lay off to Lingard were also good, he learnt from his missed and be more composed for our winning goal instead of just went for power. He might miss some chances and it's normal for a young striker, but keep playing him as a striker and he can learn from his misses and score goals to correct his mistakes just like today.

Kush

Do you know how difficult that header would have been dropping over Ake's head?! He'd have a split second to react.
Welcome to top level football, that's the margin you have at that level.

I've clearly pissed few of you off with my criticism after he bagged a winner but come the feck on. He was lucky to get a break in last minute, on other days his wastefulness is going to cost us (as it has in the past)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Obviously had a bad miss but thought he was excellent overall in his impact. Very good link up play, created a few chances, showed great movement, got in chances himself, and was a constant threat in his 30 minutes. If he scored the first chance it'd be a sub that you really couldn't ask more from.

sam147

Missed an open goal by shooting directly at Ake. Almost fumbled his stoppage time goal and lucky the ball dropped back down to him again. For someone who cant dribble he takes too many touches. Martial does the same but he can take players on. Rashford just slows the game down. Good goal but dont want to see people going overboard about how he should be starting for us.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Course it matters... Because someone "who doesn't look like a United player to him" (despite actually being one and doing some great things for us as one) scored our winning goal... And we can't be having that can we?

JohnnyKills

Delighted for him and hope he kicks on from here. Would love to see him get a run at CF.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Welcome to top level football, that's the margin you have at that level.

I've clearly pissed few of you off with my criticism after he bagged a winner but come the feck on. He was lucky to get a break in last minute, on other days his wastefulness is going to cost us (as it has in the past)
You make your own luck. He chose to take the ball down, work the chance and bagged it. Why anyone would criticise anything about that at all is crazy

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
He should have scored the chance before when defender cleared the ball off line, there was no one on goal except 1 defender.

Anyways glad he scored the winner. Will do lot of good for his confidence. His touch and passing was very good imo, linked up well.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Happy for the kid and hope the goal gets his confidence back up.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Can't fail while he's learning. His potential helps him do positive things, too.

Just another long term project in this team.

Doracle

Looked terrific when he came on today. Hope we stick to a Martial-Rashford-Sánchez front three for the next few matches. That looks by far our best front 3.

Walters_19_MuFc

Course it matters... Because someone "who doesn't look like a United player up him" (despite actually being one and doing some great things for us as one) scored our winning goal... And we can't be having that can we?
I agree, but he/she is obviously not going to change their opinion so may as well forget it. I'm still celebrating I am.

RASHFOOOOOOORRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Kush

Just because I'm criticizing a player doesn't mean I didn't enjoy that winner, but one moment doesn't undo all the bad things he did earlier. It seems to be the norm at this place, he's been stinking the place out this season yet everyone is busy ripping into Mourinho instead of blaming some shortcomings on Rashford.

He HAS to improve, he's constantly behind the play when he starts. Instead of using his pace he decides to hold onto ball, when he is in the box he doesn't have the composure to finish. Also fecks up numerous counters with his decision making. This is a player who this place compares to Mbappe, of course there is going to be criticism when he's performing like Welbeck (well he seems to be actually scoring this season for a change)

Walters_19_MuFc

Just because I'm criticizing a player doesn't mean I didn't enjoy that winner, but one moment doesn't undo all the bad things he did earlier. It seems to be the norm at this place, he's been stinking the place out this season yet everyone is busy ripping into Mourinho instead of blaming some shortcomings on Rashford.

He HAS to improve, he's constantly behind the play when he starts. Instead of using his pace he decides to hold onto ball, when he is in the box he doesn't have the composure to finish. Also fecks up numerous counters with his decision making. This is a player who this place compares to Mbappe, of course there is going to be criticism when he's performing like Welbeck (well he seems to be actually scoring this season for a change)
Stinking up the place? Trust me, Rashford is not the problem!

I would personally wait a few hours to criticise, rather than bringing it up straight away, but each for their own.

Canagel

He redeemed himself with the winner. I wasn't happy that he missed the first chance but he made no mistakes with the second. Still a work in progress but every goal helps so I hope it gives him confidence.

The White Pele

We’re wasteful at times but we look much more of a threat with Rashford and Martial in the team.

Russell_eire

I thought he kept a good calm head and reacted well to changing circumstances for the goal. He could easily have dived in or taken a wild swing, but he didn't.

CA1

So grateful it fell to him, you could feel the knives sharpening on here after the earlier miss/great block from Ake to be fair.

Glad he got a goal but we just cannot afford to have him screw up golden chances every game. Two I counted today. He needs to be coached into the wide right position if he is to succeed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.