Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

Another solid game from him where he contributed loads but he won't get the credit he deserves.

Schweini is a legend but it's mad how one gets booed and the other gets a standing ovation when he's barely done anything in a United shirt.
Haha, exactly this.

Fellaini was fantastic today. People will say it's only Reading, but you still have to play what's in front of you.

Minimalist

Thought he was good today. Much more alert than his opponents in midfield and made some good interceptions.

mu4c_20le

It was only Reading. He put in a performance that was expected of him, with minimal feckups, so it was good day.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Covered the right hand side of the field a lot today. Bit weird, that, considering he's the left footer.

Fracture90

Fellaini fanboys calm your tits please, stop gloating ffs it was Reading!

He did look a bit more resolved today and a bit more free with his passing choices but this was a championship side we played against.

Against PL teams that press higher and tougher he's literally running away from possession.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Fellaini fanboys calm your tits please, stop gloating ffs it was Reading!

He did look a bit more resolved today and a bit more free with his passing choices but this was a championship side we played against.

Against PL teams that press higher and tougher he's literally running away from possession.
Agree you idiots, next time you want to say something nice about a player after a comfortable 4-0 win maybe take it to this player's thread.

Raw

It was a good performance. I'd love a gif of that run he made starting off with the interception of a wayward ball, doing a little 1-2 with Rashford or Martial (can't remember which) then shooting it towards Al-Habsi which almost created a goal.

RonsRocket

How can you guys say he was good/okay? He messed up every time he was involved inside the box, so many missed chances and stopped several promising counter attacks. Horrible player, I just can't stand the guy.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm rarely negative on players, but I just don't see the point of Fellaini. At best, he adds a bit of physicality or intimidation in midfield. When he's not at his best, he's a elbow or foul away from being a liability.

kr0nix

He was fine today, managed to put himself about and win the ball without conceding fouls. So that's good, anything more would be a bonus when it comes to him.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Was decent today. He's better against sides that don't sit back and play on the counter because he has absolutely no passing ability.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I thought he was good today. Closed down well, kept the ball moving.

stevoc

I'm rarely negative on players, but I just don't see the point of Fellaini. At best, he adds a bit of physicality or intimidation in midfield. When he's not at his best, he's a elbow or foul away from being a liability.
Few people do. In games like today in central midfield he can play well enough. But in general he has to be used behind the striker in a specific set-up to be at his most effective, but that is to the detriment of a teams overall play. Well detrimental to a team like United anyway, for the likes of West Brom or Sunderland he would be great.

Sylar

Was his best game in a while imo. He showed good energy levels, was making actual sprints in the attacking half which was nice to see too.

AndyJ1985

He was acceptable today because he had plenty of space in midfield. Rooney was fine in midfield under the same conditions. So was Tom Cleverley. Any player can be. But when up against a good team that puts pressure on us he's shit and offers nothing. He always will be, it's not going to magically change. Don't know why we still have a minority of fans who persist in trying to convince us he's anything other than a big clumsy oaf who isn't good enough.

Ashley R1+O

Quality performance, showed once again he's able and capable backup. Been very handy this season.

Jaybomb

Played well today and I don't care what anyone says, hes a better player for United than Schneiderlin. Hes just got the United mentality more. Thats why hes still here.

He always gives 100%, thats why hes one of my favourite players.

Jaybomb

He was acceptable today because he had plenty of space in midfield. Rooney was fine in midfield under the same conditions. So was Tom Cleverley. Any player can be. But when up against a good team that puts pressure on us he's shit and offers nothing. He always will be, it's not going to magically change. Don't know why we still have a minority of fans who persist in trying to convince us he's anything other than a big clumsy oaf who isn't good enough.
So I must have just imagined him bossing the likes of Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs... you couldn't be any more wrong mate. Hes not a pretty footballer but he is extremely effective and I for one love a dirty bastard who gets stuck in.

Hes done better for United than Cleverley aswell. I can't remember "Clever Tom" ever having a standout performance. Big Felli has had a good few for us.

BigTimeCharlie

If Herrera had played like Fellaini did today then he would have got better plaudits, rose tinted glasses, hate the player but dont hate the performance

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Played well today and I don't care what anyone says, hes a better player for United than Schneiderlin. Hes just got the United mentality more. Thats why hes still here.

He always gives 100%, thats why hes one of my favourite players.
Fellaini will never be a favourite of mine, he did well today though. Schneiderlin has more talent, he's shown much less fight than Fellaini though. Fellaini's had more good games, another came today.

iKeano

His unchallenged missed header bouncing off his shoulder and him chesting a throw-in down and kicking it straight out of play were personal highlights.
That and his inability to kick the ball into the net from a yard out.

I'm terrified he'll play next Sunday.

Grunge

So far away I get up 4am to just watch Utd on TV
A relatively easy game for our entire midfield. Mop top did well enough. Mourino like's the height he brings to the team and so it seems he will continue to get some game time. Showed a little more composure today (although the opposition had something to do with that) and he made some decent enough interceptions. I'd like to see him with a "short-back-and-sides" - Any photo-shoppers on here?

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
If Herrera had played like Fellaini did today then he would have got better plaudits, rose tinted glasses, hate the player but dont hate the performance
Well said. Pathetic the way some people can't recognise a good performance from players they've decided in advance to hate. Deluded muppets.

Fellaini had a very good game. Admittedly against poorer opposition than he will usually face. I'd play him against Hull but not against Liverpool.

MP1711

Apparently drawing interest from China, so what we'll get £30 million for him then?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Fellaini haters can fcuk off and do one!

That's why he is with us - gives us a unique option and can contribute like no one else in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.