Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno

I'm not his biggest fan but he tries hard and he wants to help the United cause, and at least Mourinho sticks him high up the pitch where he is effective

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Fellaini haters can fcuk off and do one!

That's why he is with us - gives us a unique option and can contribute like not one else In the squad
:lol:

You realise this is his first goal in a decade(with many cruicial misses in bewteen)?

Yeah, he's definitely showed them haters! Go Fella!

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Get in there, big fella.

Really important goal, and really well taken.

Loved the celebration, it's great when a player shows their love for a manager after a goal. Seeing that from a sub is a great sight.

ChaddyP

Been playing well of recent and helps us play a different way when we arent as slick as we can be.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Always like it when Fellaini silences the haters, even if I am slightly a hater.

mu4c_20le

I thought going over to celebrate with the manager was pretty standard considering he was the only one actively sticking up for him.

Raw

Nice to see him hug the manager with Old Trafford chanting his name.

He has a place in our squad and people will have to accept that.

Mike09

Good goal. Important goal as well since we need the 2nd goal to make it easier for 2nd leg. I love the celebration though especially hugging Jose.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Happy for him, but it's still like that time Rodney won a breakfast cereal competition for under-15s.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Always like it when Fellaini silences the haters, even if I am slightly a hater.
I always love it when people overcome some sort of adversity. Thats a tiny example I know but always nice to see someone succeed and look happy about it. Especially loved his celebration with Mourinho.

MounchesterUtd

Jose knows how to use the negativity surrounding him in a good way. They're probably in very good terms off the pitch.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Fellaini should be doing this more frequently tbh, he has been really underwhelming in the air for us.

m1y2

glad he scored, deserves credit but we should sell him in the summer. He had like 100 attempts with his head before this goal..

wc18

Loved seeing the goal and celebration. That second goal makes a big difference.
No reason for him not to be doing that more often. Man handled the defender and good finish

iKeano

One swallow does not, a summer make.

If that loopy goal against Hull gets him a starting place on Sunday, my piss will boil.

HoopsMcCann

I would rather Fellani not be at United but at the same time if we sell him I hope it's not in the EPL as I don't want my team facing him.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Can the dicks on here please stop comparing him to midfielders, he isn't one. He's a battering ram of a forward in his best position, always a handful in the box, as he was against us. Delighted for him, and even more delighted at the celebration of his goal, it really seems like Mou has the squad playing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.