RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Are you on about the post-match meltdown, or the four fabulous specimens above? Klayton88 is just as bad.
Anything, this thread has been quiet and boring now that they've been in good form. :devil:

rampo

If not for our match coming up next, I would have been refreshing this page every few seconds and waiting

shaky

A personal word of warning. People attacking Lovren may find themselves shown the door. Cheers

Mods getting in early to make sure nobody dares to question the official RAWK judgement of "we were robbed"

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
I'm quite fond of this one...

RAWK said:
FUMING!
I hope that fecking cnut Pawson chokes on his own sh*t.
I fecking knew he would do us, I knew it.

One chance he got to gift them everything he took it.

fecking FA, gang of cnutbuckets.

I hope Klopp gives them hell.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
RAWK said:
Cheating c*nts. Hope they enjoy watching their shite football under that gravy swilling twat. Celebrating a draw like they won the world cup,

fecking state of them.

Goodison Opheliac

Supports
Everton
"How dare Everton celebrate a draw" say fans of team who celebrate draw with West Brom.

Considering our record at Anfield, and our rubbish defence, and not having Lukaku, and the existence of Cuco Martina, can you blame us for being happy?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
"How dare Everton celebrate a draw" say fans of team who celebrate draw with West Brom.

Considering our record at Anfield, and our rubbish defence, and not having Lukaku, and the existence of Cuco Martina, can you blame us for being happy?
I don't understand why people can't see this.

Trizy

Please God take Lukaku back.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
PoP's back:
PhaseOfPlay said:
They use different energy systems to the ones you use. You're a straight-line, closed-skill, Aerobic athlete. They are multi-directional, open-skill, Alactic-Anaerobic-Aerobic athletes. The demands on their ATP/PC system is greater than yours, so they need longer recovery in order to maintain peak performance. They also have a different periodization to a marathon runner, which is a steady build-up to a single event, with the possibility of tapering. They, on the other hand, are in constant microcycles of event-recovery-preparation-event. So in order for them to maintain performance and prevent injury, they need more frequent periods of rest than you would. It's not "pampering", it's science.

Status
Not open for further replies.