RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other

Supports
Chelsea
I swear you could make a Where's Wally book out of screenshots of their fans.

You could call it "Eeeeh, Where's feckin Wal'la" or something.

Find, the man with no chin.
Find, the man with the fedora hat.

They really do have some eccentric crowds at Anfield.

Retrokicks

Cheers Orgazoid!

There will be a boxset if they keep fecking up against Sevilla.
Think the release has been delayed until higher capacity media is invented. Apparently, they couldn't find a courier willing to deliver using forklifts :)

You should lose a like for the obvious ‘thrilla’ spelling change. Try to think like
A mirror reporter next time :p
I did play with the idea, but thought I'd keep it amateur, my bad :nono:

ZupZup

That was ridiculous the no celebration bit, i bet there's many out there who didnt even know he played (use the term lightly!) for Chelsea. What a fool.
I imagine his lack of celebration was more to do with the terrorist attack in Egypt.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I imagine his lack of celebration was more to do with the terrorist attack in Egypt.
Of course, didnt think of that. Assumed it was to do with his Chelsea days. Hold my hands up there.

Didn't see it (stream cut out) but there was the (not so) small matter of 300 people dying in his country.
No need for such a pedantic comment, you know what i was referring to.

montpelier

It would seem that this one hasn't ever noticed Moreno, Lovren & Klavan at all.

We sign a world class keeper, we win the league, it’s not the defence, it’s the lack of leadership and authority from the net.

montpelier

some are happy with a point, it's a fair result - some not quite so much

Mignolet is the worst keeper in the league, bar-none. Made a few routine saves early in the game and then caught having a nap and let’s a cross go in the net. What. A. Twat.
Stop talking fecking shite you whopper

clarkydaz

oooohhhh

Well well well

Another three points that have turned into a point. Which is fine. That's what the superfans would have you believe. People wonder why the crowd is so quiet when we shit ourselves under the slightest bit of pressure. Great long clearance from Milner which invited the ball for the Chelsea equaliser. All good though. This happens to most teams, dropping points from winning positions.

Jurgen's collapsing reds are coming up the hill

bludsucker

Rawkite said:
Next time we should try make a sub after the game is finished, could very well work. I'm not going to blame Mignolet, he gets picked up and does the best he can. People who make these choices should be blamed so essentially Klopp and his coaching staff.
They aren't happy with kloppo there

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This is Mignolet, according to a TLW poster:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Johnno's view of the match ~

Pathé News presents...

THE VIEW FROM THE TERRACES

Liverpool Football Club v Chelsea of London

During the war, I used to bunk off me 'paper round and share intimate moments with hobos in exchange for train tickets, just so I could travel the land to watch my beloved Reds.

And what a team it was. Alf Woodbine, Gerry Nipples, Harold Mucus, Marlene Dietrich: heroes all. And not forgetting our foreign import, Alec Sporran. Bill Shankly described them as 'gnats' 'giants', and that great man was never wrong. We won the chuffin' lot. But now, football is what Shanks described as 'shit' and I fully agree with him. Entirely coincidentally, football became shit the very moment that Liverpool stopped winning things. My arl fella would turn in his grave if he'd lived to witness a Nivea-covered Disco Dan like Jordan Henderson captaining the mighty Reds; even in this twatty Age of Stats, Henderson's numbers paint a sorry picture:

Jordan Henderson versus Liverpool Chelsea:
0 goals 0 tackles 0 passes 0 shots 5 times

Our Dad would've spat his false teeth out at the radiogram in impotent fury. And another thing - how come everything's bloody 'metric' these days? Why can't I buy a bag of gobstoppers without having to become a Frenchman? Is Cilla still at number 1?

*14 hours later*

Well, that's all from me on yesterday's match. You can take a look at my small column after next week's Fairs Cup ties. GGMU.

montpelier

Vardy goal last night - one was saying that JV had unintentionally mis-controlled it into the net. Was actually trying to bring it down & have a shot I think he said.

https://www.footbie.com/video/jamie-vardy-goal-leicester-vs-tottenham

he did, :D

Fluke finish imo. Its a good finish no doubt but imo he didnt mean it. I believe he wanted to bring the ball down and instead his touch took it away from him and he scored instead. But thats just me

Last edited:

Hawks2008

Not RAWK, but /r/Liverpool's rival watch thread was full of moaning about 'Watford rolling over for the scum".

Status
Not open for further replies.