RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I get De Gea is a decent keeper but jesus christ some commentators make out a routine save to be the best save ever made.

The wankfest here is incredible.
On Martial's assist:
Would love Martial here. Cracking player.
Similar to what Solanke did the other night. Not to say they are equal players but just similar flicks.
Was a nice flick tbf. Solanke Martial

Quite a bit of love on there for De Gea, Martial and Pogba though. Feels weird.

GeorgieBoy

"And if they do they’ll get giddy like when they stopped Arsenal’s winning run but it won’t matter much in the long term. They’re looking good for top 4 and the most likely for 2nd but I think another year will tick by for them without the title. Starting to mount up."
Erm...

Damien

Staff
"And if they do they’ll get giddy like when they stopped Arsenal’s winning run but it won’t matter much in the long term. They’re looking good for top 4 and the most likely for 2nd but I think another year will tick by for them without the title. Starting to mount up."
Erm...
And one of them on De Gea:

Christ he’ll be 28 next year, you’d think he’d want to start winning major trophies soon.

Fully Fledged

Erm...
Compared to them we are still good.:lol:

The Bloody-Nine

De GOD is the best goalkeeper in the world. It's not even in question. It IS nice that some of them deem him to be pretty good.

Damien

Staff
De GOD is the best goalkeeper in the world. It's not even in question. It IS nice that some of them deem him to be pretty good.
Yeah, you know he's good when it has got to the point some of them can't deny it.

De Gea is unreal, wins matches on his own.
De Gea needs to go. Sick of him saving them week in week out
Arsenal should be ahead here. De Gea has a lucky horseshoe up his backside.
You have to admire De Gea.
Singlehandedly making an average defence into an impenetrable one. Wish he'd feck off already.
He's got to be worth 15 points a season to them, minimum.
feckin hell De Gea wow feck off
De Gea is out of this world.
That's fecking ridiculous. feck off De Gea you utter fecking wanker
One year left on his deal this summer, great time to finally go back to Madrid lad
Just f*ck off to Madrid De Gea
De Gea please feck off back to Spain
De gea is in a league of his own
He's far too good for Utd is De Gea
De Gea is ridiculous, best keeper in the game by some distance.
United would be mid table without De Gea.
Real Madrid please buy De gea
De Gea. Wow.
One player short of being a mid table team - please go to Madrid David!
An amazing goal keeper
Take De Gea out of this United side and their defence is shite.
One of the best keeper displays I can think of.

Bastard.
De Gea not MoM?! Macca you’re smoking crack son.
De Gea won them that game. How Arsenal didn’t win is hard to believe. They owned the game and should have won.
Is De Gea the best keeper to play in the premier league?
If I was the manager of any of the other top six, I’d just pay a hobo to go and smash De Geas legs in
Mad to think they've spent all this money, yet since Ferguson left they've been a one man team (De Gea).

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Not been a great deal to laugh about with the the dippers in such good form lately, but those De Gea comments helped fill the void nicely.

The hobo comment was a particular favourite.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
On a different note, how many years he has left this summer? I thought it was 2?

Posh Red

Always think the 'only won because of the keeper' arguments are bizzare. Like, 'you only won because your striker or scored' or, 'you only won because your manager had the better tactics'. I mean it's not like the club identified, signed and then developed the player.

TotalFootballOne

Always think the 'only won because of the keeper' arguments are bizzare. Like, 'you only won because your striker or scored' or, 'you only won because your manager had the better tactics'. I mean it's not like the club identified, signed and then developed the player.
Indeed. Keeper is part of the team nothing more or nothing less.

vodrake

They'e so used to having sacks of potato's in the net they'e forgotten that preventing goals is actually something that keepers are meant to do as part of the job

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
Christ he’ll be 28 next year, you’d think he’d want to start winning major trophies soon.
Funnily enough, David was born in the year Liverpool last won the League. ;)

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Erm...
Jesus Christ :lol:

Inter Yer Nan

United will have to bring the game to their opposition in every match if they want to have any chance of catching up with City... you know Guardiola will do that without reservation, but Shitcoat probably won't. It's a shame City are having such a season, isn't it... almost boring. I feel like our current form is title material, but with how City are picking up points, and the current gap, I can't even get interested in it. Still 24 games to go, yes, but very much seems like a one horse race
Ah yes, beating Stoke, West Ham, Southampton and Brighton is championship material. Also, forgets that they are 6 points plus a big goal difference behind United who are crap.[/quote]

Hilariously shite indeed. If I were a United supporter (thank you Tipsextra), I'd be a bit worried. They really looked like a bottom 5 team yesterday. 25 % possession in the game. Can't say it was a Mourinho masterplan either, because Arsenal opened them up time and time again. How they didn't score 5 or 6 I don't know. And to be honest, all 3 goals conceded were utterly avoidable.

That CB pairing of Lindelöf and Rojo is hilariously shite.
I think we'll finish above this lot this season, but I think catching City may be a bridge too far for us given the start that they've had
When do they ever think they will finish below us?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
14 points behind 1st place and they are still convinced they are title winners elect :lol:

Inter Yer Nan

Mate we could win the title and they'll still be saying "United are lucking through, unimpressive and boring football. We will pass them in several weeks since we've just smashed Swansea and Bournemouth"
They are top notch. I get them on my Facebook complaining that we've still not played anyone and the fixture list is rigged. Also, the money and how much we spend but they brag about how good City are and do things the right way. Can't make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.