"Ya see that lad?"

"You haven't even had a word with him ya knobhead"

"Have a fecking word with them referee"

"Knobhead"

"You're a bastard"

"Terrible refereeing"

"Moss you're a cheating cnut, get a fecking grip"

subtitles by u/3V3RT0N
Is it just me or does anyone else hear something different each time they listen to this?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol: The wind strikes again!

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Quote from: fowlermagic on Yesterday at 08:44:39 PM
How did our midfield run out of steam by the 60 min or even earlier? Do you think we should have moderated our pace a little better allowing us to squeeze a few more worthwhile mins out of Hendo and Milly? Even Can looked punch drunk out there. Tactics look brilliant for periods of a game but do they lead to sizable gaps in a game or even a season where the team look leggy.

Easy answer is - probably diet and fitness programme. We might have planned something wrong for the drop-off to be so early and quick
« Last Edit: Today at 12:35:30 AM by PhaseOfPlay »
Cant stop myself from imagining this guy as a Grassroots coach and with all his "complicated thoughts", he hit rock bottom before he disappeared from Rawk. Joined a gym on his road to recovery and it all went well for a while, a little bit too well, cause things changed quickly when his newfound love for health and fitness triggered his ego again. As blinking red lights appeared, he came to the realisation that all this new knowledge would be worthless if only applied on himself, and not onto the desperate masses in much bigger need of help than him, so he turned to the one place he knew where knowledge was in demand. Now he's back on Rawk and everything he says in some way, shape or form has to be connected to the fitness and diet programmes he himself has been neglecting since coming back.

vk20legend

I have to say I enjoy this thread more when RAWK is spitting mad about Injustice, bent refs and corrupt FA with a bad result than them just wallowing in misery because they realize they're S#it.. Not that, that is not funny, but this is more enjoyable.. :D:lol:

Last edited:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Cant stop myself from imagining this guy as a Grassroots coach and with all his "complicated thoughts", he hit rock bottom before he disappeared from Rawk. Joined a gym on his road to recovery and it all went well for a while, a little bit too well, cause things changed quickly when his newfound love for health and fitness triggered his ego again. As blinking red lights appeared, he came to the realisation that all this new knowledge would be worthless if only applied on himself, and not onto the desperate masses in much bigger need of help than him, so he turned to the one place he knew where knowledge was in demand. Now he's back on Rawk and everything he says in some way, shape or form has to be connected to the fitness and diet programmes he himself has been neglecting since coming back.
:lol::lol:

DRM

The best bit for me was after Salahs 2nd goall, the kop started with yet another tedious rendition of YAWN then seconds later the lino flags for a pen. You just can't make this up. Abosutely poetry that! :lol:

ZAGREB RED

van Dijk is a class defender, but he booted Lamela quite clearly for the second penalty, for Klopp to say Lamela was already on the way down is a bit ridiculous, really.

montpelier

This news has come in but doesn't appear to have reached RAWK yet. Thanks to @LuisNaniencia who brought it in to CafeRouge, I think

You could argue that it should have been a freekick to us, as Lamela threw himself in to Virgil.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Lamela has got every right to attempt to shield the ball there, VVD was batshit crazy swinging a leg.

montpelier

Point of Order

*** To Everyone not named Phase of Play, your opinion about the penalties (yea or ney) is really not needed nor asked for.

If you cannot see how both of these are travesties of refereeing, and you want to negotiate with your better selves, I recommend twatter.

One gets tired of reading, seemingly well reasoned capitulation with little sense or consequence.

Player Red

Don't get the argument that if Lovren touches it for the first one then he isn't offside. Lovren ONLY has to touch it because Kane is behind him - hence he is affecting Lovren's decision making and offside
They aren't really understanding the rules here. Kane didn't do anything to affect Lovren's inability to clear the ball. None of them seem to realise that if he wasn't so sh*t he could have (A) cleared the ball or (B) leave it for Kane to be offside.

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
van Dijk is a class defender, but he booted Lamela quite clearly for the second penalty, for Klopp to say Lamela was already on the way down is a bit ridiculous, really.
In which world or parallel universe is VVD a class defender?? He most certainly isn't, which makes this even more funny!

clarkydaz

scandal. Outrage. Injustice. Kopites pitying themselves everywhere

As for the second pen, Lamela throws himself in the ground, sees the ref waves on, gets up to keep playing, sees the linesman's flag and goes back down in agony. Shithouse behaviour
I still can't get over that the ref saw it as a non event and the lino (who missed the offside) gave it and seemingly celebrated. Absolute disgrace.
That celebration needs investigating. It’s absolutely fecking disgraceful form.
People saying the last one was a pen are so weird obsessed with being right on wether there was contact or not they're not thinking about wether it was enough to bring him down, there was extremely scarce contact, vvd pulled out and lamely threw himself down

It was a dive and no pen, you can call us all deluded Everton fans all you want. Some of you sound like the linesman, just want to be right

PS what do you make of him celebrating? I suppose that's ok aswell
Second one is even more abysmal. Llorente goes two handed into Gini's back and then Lamela comes back in from an offside position and runs into van Dijk who attempts to not swing, touches him and he goes down like he's been shot. I mean, there's contact, but feck me going down like that is disgraceful. And then that lino trying to be the star of the fecking show. Why don't you do your job and call the fecking offside you dickhead? God damn.
Player can now just jump on players before they kick the ball to get a pen.
Lamela flung himself in the air as if Van Dijk had swung a quarterstaff at his calves. The simulation that is rife in professional football is disgraceful to the extent that pundits are even excusing this. UEFA should throw the book at anyone who does this to stamp it out.
His job is to call it as he sees it and the responsibility of whether the decision is made lies with the ref not with him. By fist pumping he shows that he has his own agenda on favouring Spurs over Liverpool.
It appeared to me questionable if there was even contact made with Lamela let alone if there was any force in it because you can see that Van Dijk tried to pull back his kick when he became aware of Lamela. Lamela's dying fish dive was so flagrant;y over the top and is so much like how so many premiership players simulate fouls that referrees should know by now that people who are really knocked to the ground by a real foul do not fall with such thespian grace!

montpelier

Can you send me the link of that post, sounds interesting :D
I have failed. I was actually posting ''a mod says...'' when I happened to look & see that it allegedly wasn't. But I can't find it now, :(.

Think it was from somewhere around here (possibly just after) - the entire thread is a goldmine - https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=339217.1840

And for a point of info, I just counted 14 posts from PoP on that page & the 1-2 before, but you can never get enough PoP, obviously.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I have failed. I was actually posting ''a mod says...'' when I happened to look & see that it allegedly wasn't. But I can't find it now, :(.

Think it was from somewhere around here (possibly just after) - the entire thread is a goldmine - https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=339217.1840

And for a point of info, I just counted 14 posts from PoP on that page & the 1-2 before, but you can never get enough PoP, obviously.
Anyways thanks. Will read some PoP posts and learn about football

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
I dont see how RAWK could argue that the Lamela penalty is not stonewall? You dont get much more stonewall than that lol. Ok granted VVD tried to pull out of it at the last second, but too late, he clearly booted Lamela. There is zero argument there, just look at the footage.

John Keiler

'I bet that linesman reports people for not having a TV licence, the shithouse'

I do love the idea that in Liverpool this is considered to be one of the worst things someone could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.