RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fener1907

"Sit Coutinho down after that, say, "lad, this is what it's all about" and watch him gleefully sign a two year extension." ... is probably how they'll try to put a positive spin that utter turd of a game.

Peanut Butter

"Sit Coutinho down after that, say, "lad, this is what it's all about" and watch him gleefully sign a two year extension." ... is probably how they'll try to put a positive spin that utter turd of a game.
No way someone posted that :lol:

Ah, White text.

Parry Gallister

UTD haven’t finished in the top 4 for 2 years despite spending £450m, Arsenal dropped out of the top 4 for the first time in nearly two decades. It’s tough, its competitive and to be honest, considering the money he’s spent in comparison to his rivals, Jurgen is doing a tremendous job and anyone saying that he’s not is quite frankly a tit and their opinion isn’t based on anything with any substance. Joey Barton suggesting Klopp isn’t a top drawer manager? Forgive me if I say I couldn’t give a feck what you think Joey.

The problem with football and the reason I’m starting to hate the sport is the media, pundits and ex-players who seem to have this personal vendetta against Liverpool Football Club. They were all wrong this time last year when they gave us no chance of getting top 4 and they’ll be wrong again. Let them write us off again. Let them talk as if we should compete with City and UTD as if Klopp has also just spent £400m on his squad in the past 2 years. They’re all a bunch of wankers and they seem to get some kind of thrill off seeing/hearing us fail.

So PLEASE, stop jumping on the bandwagon, slagging off the manager, slating his tactics, saying he’s clueless defensively and that we’re not making progress etc. Its bullshit, it’s not helpful and it won’t get us anywhere. Jurgen Klopp is the best thing that’s happened to this football club since Rafa was here
I firmly believe that Jurgen Klopp represents our greatest opportunity to reclaim our rightful place at the top of European football; if you feel the same way (and I think most of our supporters still do) then you simply have to buy into it. It's going to be a rough ride. We might lose a few games, we might not even win a trophy this season. God forbid Mancs might take the piss out of you. Who gives a shit?

It's time to nut the feck up, take the lumps, and buy into the vision. We've got probably the most important couple of games for a good year or so coming up in the next week, so neck some shots, have a wank, whatever it takes but let's get some fecking positivity going because at the moment this forum has about as much hope as a gang bang in a mortuary.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
This statement only shows the type of fans they have -- they all rent.

Dont they recognise that if you buy a house and have a mortgage, you can still buy things like a car, furniture or even catch a movie at the local cinema -- unless they think thats all rich people's stuff stolen off the backs of the working class?

Adam_S

The debt is actually pretty manageable now anyway, especially for a club with United's financial clout. They're just bitter that they're small time compared to us.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Dont they recognise that if you buy a house and have a mortgage, you can still buy things like a car, furniture or even catch a movie at the local cinema -- unless they think thats all rich people's stuff stolen off the backs of the working class?
You have never visited the CE Forum, I presume?

DannyDee

I don't think some of them (at least people who repeat this) understand high-finance and how companies manage debt. I'd also think they are very bitter or lack understanding due to how Hicks and Gillette's deal blew up.

It's pretty clear the Glazer's would rather pay bond-holders rather than an issuing of new stock where they end up losing equity in the team. When your asset is worth 4 to 5 times the amount of your total debt, you realistically aren't in any trouble.

sglowrider

I don't think some of them (at least people who repeat this) understand high-finance and how companies manage debt. I'd also think they are very bitter or lack understanding due to how Hicks and Gillette's deal blew up.

It's pretty clear the Glazer's would rather pay bond-holders rather than an issuing of new stock where they end up losing equity in the team. When your asset is worth 4 to 5 times the amount of your total debt, you realistically aren't in any trouble.
Why not have borrow when its cheap. These RAWKettes are just plain ignorant, blinded by their jealousy. No idea how to run a organisation.

Katalinski

Christ it's like a game of postal correspondence football. For only £12:99 monthly you can receive 4 (four) thrilling first-class posted real-paper letters with painstaking and irrelevant analysis accompanied by pictures taken by a phone even Nokia don't sell anymore. It's all you need minus the fake tan to become as full of footballing shite as Brendan Rodgers™. He keeps saying 'what happens next' like its some kind of comedy catch-phrase that the kids at home can say along with him.

Around 850 years ago my cousin Vinnie was fired by Henry II (Count of Anjou, Maine and Nantes, Duke of Normandy and Aquitaine - the latter by virtue of his wife, the lady Eleanor of Aquitaine, and King of England) for some pretty similar stuff. He was weaving tapestries at the time and kept adding way too much text, which was really pretty superfluous considering most people couldn't even read at the time. He maintains to this day that it was an unjust dismissal but at the end of the day you can't get away with an inferior end-product so I think he got what he deserved. Also tapestries as an art-form may have been on the way out, but it's easy with the benefit of several centuries' hindsight to blame long-term trends for individual events. Vinnie should have seen the artistic tastes of the Western European chivalric class changing; Liverpool should have adapted when the back-pass rule was introduced. Neither of them did and I laugh at them both. If anyone wants a tapestry done I know a guy who can set you up, although he's eligible to do knightly service for the Angevin dynasty for 40 days a year so bear that in mind.
I love this post! Such artistic sensibility you got, sir :lol:

Last edited:

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
All these are from just 2 pages on their thread for tonights game, in the mighty playoffs!!

Then give me Barca, Bayern, Madrid. We can take the lot of them over 2 legs
I have no words??

We're 90 minutes from the Champions League. If any English team belongs there, it's us
Their sense of entitlement is, as always, beyond belief

They're going to piss their pants at the sight of the Kop
I really have no idea why he would think this, there really is nothing special about their ground?

Can't wait to see us tear them and their arrogant shithouse manager a new arsehole
Pot and kettle anyone?

This is not German Cup or DFB Pokal or whatever it is they call it today. This is European night at Anfield. Let that sink in before you say anything more
To prove my point above. Plus does he really think teams are scared of going to play a team that has won the League cup in the last 10 years, and that is it!!

Can't wait to muller these European nooby numpties. Such misplaced confidence, did they forget we went to their home ground with a severely weakened starting eleven and panned them?
The lies are starting early I see! 1 player out injured from their starting 11 and they were severely weakened!! Maybe they should buy some more players? And winning by 1 goal is a panning as well?

Absolutely love when teams come here saying stuff like that. They just don't learn
Got to agree. When will teams learn to fear a team like your in Europe that in the last 10-12 years have won........ nothing at all. What fools they are. The fact that in the last 8 years alone they managed to qualify for the Champions league TWO WHOLE TIMES, and then get knocked out in the group stages by non-league players. The world trembles

Let's show him what an Anfield prepared for war is like.
And I will leave it with another "im lost for words" quote!!

Last edited:

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Why are the so angry at Germans, what did Hoffe people say?
IIRC the Hoffenheim manager was asked to respond to Klopp's assertion that Liverpool let Hoffenheim have the ball in certain areas of the pitch. Nagelsmann replied that Klopp would say that as he was unlikely to concede that Liverpool were just shit.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Think it could be because Nagelsmann said something about Klopp talking shit.
:eek: How dares he??? Talking bad about Klopp! Put him in a dungeon!
IIRC the Hoffenheim manager was asked to respond to Klopp's assertion that Liverpool let Hoffenheim have the ball in certain areas of the pitch. Nagelsmann replied that Klopp would say that as he was unlikely to concede that Liverpool were just shit.
I like this Nagelsmann man. Klopp said they let Hoffe have the ball? He is such a nice guy, isn't he? Hope he will let the score 2,3 goals as well tonight.

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Why are the so angry at Germans, what did Hoffe people say?
he basically said they weren't afraid to come to anfield and would try and win the game. What a bastard!!! Good read below on how lfc were dominated and lucky to get the win. You wouldnt think that from Rawk!!

Link here

Its the same as Barca actually, during the transfer period, trying to transfer one of their players. This makes them, cheats, scum, bullys etc etc. Plus there are at least 1000+ people on Rawk who want Barca reported to the English FA for tapping up!!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
he basically said they weren't afraid to come to anfield and would try and win the game. What a bastard!!!

Its the same as Barca actually, during the transfer period, trying to transfer one of their players. This makes them, cheats, scum, bullys etc etc
Yes, I found it disquasting when teams go to play the game and hope and try to win, it is so underestimating towads Liverpool. They should be banned from football.

Inter Yer Nan

If any team belongs there it's them? What? They came 4th!!!! And that is their 2nd best season since Rafa cracked up!!!

They have won less than Wigan, Portsmouth, Leicester in the last decade and equal to Swansea? Where do they get their logic? They aren't the current champions or most successful team in England.

Easily the most delusional fans in the sport and that can't even by remotely close.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Christ, I'm sick of hearing about 'those famous European tights' or whatever.

sglowrider

All these are from just 2 pages on their thread for tonights game, in the mighty playoffs!!

I have no words??

I really have no idea why he would think this, there really is nothing special about their ground?

Pot and kettle anyone?

To prove my point above. Plus does he really think teams are scared of going to play a team that has won the League cup in the last 10 years, and that is it!!

The lies are starting early I see! 1 player out injured from their starting 11 and they were severely weakened!! Maybe they should buy some more players? And winning by 1 goal is a panning as well?

Got to agree. When will teams learn to fear a team like your in Europe that in the last 10-12 years have won........ nothing at all. What fools they are. The fact that in the last 8 years alone they managed to qualify for the Champions league TWO WHOLE TIMES, and then get knocked out in the group stages by non-league players. The world trembles

Their level of optimism makes americans sound or look almost suicidal.

montpelier

All the words you need to know for tonight's massive game:

European, Royalty, twat these, 5 times la' & YAWN

And ''boss'' <---- obviously / provisionally

please, please, please, please, please....

lewwoo

I'd hope if we ever became as delusional as the liverpool fans are some of us would notice and sort the rest of us out before we went too far!

LoneStar

I have no words??

Pot and kettle anyone?

:lol:
They can take on Barca, Madrid and Bayern over two legs? I mean, they are surely taking the piss here. I'm sure even Barca and Bayern won't be that confident of taking on Madrid, let alone Liverpool. There is delusion and then this. They have won sweet feck all in the last decade and they are acting like they just won 3 CLs in a row.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
When you've faced wind and long grass even the mightiest of opponents dwindle into insignificance.

Status
Not open for further replies.