RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
All the words you need to know for tonight's massive game:

European, Royalty, twat these, 5 times la' & YAWN

And ''boss'' <---- obviously / provisionally

please, please, please, please, please....
I'm very much looking forward to Cro comentator to keep his mouth shut during zhat song. Not.

Inter Yer Nan

I'm sure anybody in pot 1 or 2 would actually love to play them. I think they'd be most top teams preference especially given how small the squad is and the pile-up of fixtures hampering Liverpool.

Sad Chris

Do they play their B-team in the CL again to make sure they rest their A-team for the league to qualify for the CL next season?

PaulRich

Anybody who watched that last night, unless you're an ardent Rawkite, will know full well that back line will get torn a new one against a top drawer attack. I do hope they progress far enough to miss having a bite at the Europa League cherry but the 'bring on Barca and Real, we'll smash 'em la!' calls are scouse delusion at its absolute best. Making a CL Quarter Final with that squad should be considered a great run.

barmyarmy

I watched some of the first half and the chances Gnabry missed any decent finisher on the end of those and Liverpoool would have been out already

Last edited:

montpelier

from the first 10 or so posts I've read are these twats

Excuse me Jurgen. I know the match has just ended, but Kovacic, VVD and Keita's agents are on the phone... and Coutinho's in your office with flowers and chocolates.
Job fecking done
Awesome to be back where we belong
Klopp after Emre's 2nd, pointing at the pitch and screaming "thats football" to the main stand

Last edited:

montpelier

I want the big feckers in our group, we play so much better against them and it would be nice to knock a competitor or two out in the group stages!
Back where we belong. Great performance. Can't whine about a couple of poor goals conceded when you score six over two legs.

montpelier

OK, sit down & compose yourselves, I'll try & post this whopper with some space in front of it. Put down your hot drinks.

He's a good young coach, just too full of himself, so maybe this will do him good in the long run. He was outdone by a far more experienced and a far more humble coach tonight.

montpelier

barmyarmy

I want the big feckers in our group, we play so much better against them and it would be nice to knock a competitor or two out in the group stages
[/QUOTE]

So this year they are going to win CL.

Trizy

I'm looking forward to them drawing a half decent side and getting spanked. Wonder what the excuses will be? The defense? they've had 3 fecking years to fix it.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I'm looking forward to them drawing a half decent side and getting spanked. Wonder what the excuses will be? The defense? they've had 3 fecking years to fix it.
They'll blame uefa for the draw, United for the offside goal and Barca for unsettling Coutinho.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I hope they get Barca, Coutinho stays at Liverpool and he scores an own goal when they play them to knock Liverpool out.

Halftrack

I want them to get Real in the group stage, just to see some Scousers hold up five fingers towards the Real fans/players.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
They're a good big match team and historically have a strong record in Europe. They will out perform Tottenham and Arsenal.. so I don't see why they are likely to get spanked any more than the rest of the English sides.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
They're a good big match team and historically have a strong record in Europe. They will out perform Tottenham and Arsenal.. so I don't see why they are likely to get spanked any more than the rest of the English sides.
Those 2 teams are all that stands between the scousers and the Europa league title.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
They should hope to avoid Atletico, Juve and Real. Against the rest they stand a chance, especially at home. Klopp got the better of Dortmund, they're scintillating going forward. It's a good thing for English football that they're back in the big time.

montpelier

They should hope to avoid Atletico, Juve and Real. Against the rest they stand a chance, especially at home. Klopp got the better of Dortmund, they're scintillating going forward. It's a good thing for English football that they're back in the big time.

Kapardin

I want the big feckers in our group, we play so much better against them and it would be nice to knock a competitor or two out in the group stages
So this year they are going to win CL.[/QUOTE]

How many times did they play Real, Barca or Bayern in recent times to claim they play better against them? Or are they counting pre-season? They still haven't lived down Real Madrid vs Reserves FC under Rodgers:lol:

Bayern, Barca, Liverpool and a minnow would do nicely to ensure they end up in the EL.

Member 90887

So this year they are going to win CL.

How many times did they play Real, Barca or Bayern in recent times to claim they play better against them? Or are they counting pre-season? They still haven't lived down Real Madrid vs Reserves FC under Rodgers:lol:

Bayern, Barca, Liverpool and a minnow would do nicely to ensure they end up in the EL.
No, this is based on the fact that they had a good record against the other teams of the big 6 in the PL last year, while having a bad one against the other teams. this became Liverpool plays better against the big sides. they still think that even though: 1- the CL isn't the PL obviously and 2- that was last year.

Inter Yer Nan

Them? We were one of last season's top four.

Doesn't Mourinho have a pattern where he has a shit second or third season with a club?
If shit is winning the league 100% of the time, sure. I mean it's certainly nowhere near as great as their amazing 4th place finish.

This year it's a three horse race, with WBA, Huddersfield and manutd.
Wasn't the league already won by Liverpool before August 12th? Isn't it every year?

BBC couldnt get the league table out quick enough I see. I wonder if its anything to do with the Mancs being top while we hold 6th place safe for them? Hopefully when we give it back it will be a straight swap.
Yeah, because the BBC never display the table like ever or even all summer once the fixtures are out and everyone has played 0.

Reaction to Zlatan re-signing
The same Zlatan they said we'd miss and was a zillion miles better than Lukaku.

yawn, Djimi Traore has more CL medals than Zetlan
And John O'Shea has more PL titles than Steven Gerrard. A LOT more.

Ibra doesn't sit on the bench. He's not fit, he'll never be the player he once was, yet he'll be expecting to play. So he'll either play with Lukaku, or instead of Lukaku, both of which can only harm them.
Always wishful thinking. After nearly 3 decades of being wrong every single year.

spwd

I hope they get Barca, Coutinho stays at Liverpool and he scores an own goal when they play them to knock Liverpool out.
And reveals a t-shirt underneath his top say "Told you, you should have sold me":lol:

Gasolin

Must be a Rawk Mod

You have to admire their boldness though, they're being serious :) Mane is the best footballer in the world!
Anyway, I hope United still beats them in direct matches and during the season and everywhere despite not having the best footballer in the world, Mane...

Looking at this draw and the league cup draw from this morning...it's pretty obvious now that it is all fixed in favour of Man Utd. I don't think there can be any doubt now that Man Utd have paid off the officials to get an easy draw whilst my team Liverpool yet again get tough draws. The authorities have got to start investigating this clear cheating and corruption
A quote from the BBC comments about the draw, I swear about 90% of them are Pool fans, every 2nd comment is complaining about our draw without a mention of City or Liverpool's equally easy draws. How are them and City complaining about the draw ffs :wenger: Especially considering Liverpool were in Pot 3 and got that group

Bwuk

Why would they laugh about Zlatan?

Didn't he score more goals than any Liverpool player last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.