RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Wow, she looks good even now. I had a crush on Kelly from Beverly Hills. Can't believe how bad she looks now.
I was more into Kelly from Saved by the Bell (she also ended up in 90210 I think). She's aged a bit better.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
My favourite woman of the 90s, Mariah Carey, released her first album the summer following Liverpool's last title win.

Moonred

Since we are talking random things, my favourite woman from the 90s was in fact Alicia Silverstone from the trilogy of Aerosmith videos.

lewwoo

From a Scouse perspective Claire Sweeney wasn't bad. Always got the impression she'd be absolute filth.

SAFicus

I feel him. I enjoy watching Liverpool too especially when their results aren't going well. And I look back on Liverpool's 2013/14 season fondly too. The huddle, the slipping, the crying, oh the tears... One of the funniest shite in football ever, and I haven't even mention the crystanbul gif.
I love this post :lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
They've champions in 1990. last time.

Nineteen fu.king ninety

I was a kid back then, watched Teenage mutant hero turtles on Sky one. ( I think)

anyone remember that cat who had a kids show on Sky One?
I've never been around when Liverpool have won the league. In fact they last won the league the season before I was born. You all better hope I live forever!

Deleted member 101472

I've never been around when Liverpool have won the league. In fact they last won the league the season before I was born. You all better hope I live forever!
It's a trade off I'm prepared to live with.lolzy

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
1 league cup in 11 years. The actual audacity of them to keep piping up all the time as though they're relevant. Wigan and Pompey have at least won the FA Cup in the last decade.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I feel him. I enjoy watching Liverpool too especially when their results aren't going well. And I look back on Liverpool's 2013/14 season fondly too. The huddle, the slipping, the crying, oh the tears... One of the funniest shite in football ever, and I haven't even mention the crystanbul gif.
You mean this one?

Jarman

I am loving how RAWK are managing to completely rewrite history. Suddenly they have become this team that have always played dazzling champagne football. The reality is that it's no coincidence that they have not one the league since they got rid of the pass back rule for a reason.

In fact they used to have our renowned attacking style even when we weren't winning much in the 70's and 80's. They Gave us the nickname of the glams as all the press used to love us and our style.

Edit just found this in a BBC article.

"There was a perception in Liverpool that their hugely successful but 'professional', 'workmanlike' teams were always somehow in the shadow of the stars at Old Trafford - the derisory United nickname in Liverpool at the time was The Glams."

Trizy

1 league cup in 11 years. The actual audacity of them to keep piping up all the time as though they're relevant. Wigan and Pompey have at least won the FA Cup in the last decade.
It's hilarious isn't it? They go into every season convinced they're gonna win the league too. You couldn't make up that type of delusion.

PaulRich

First time I've ever lipread Jabba the Hut behind Joe 90 mutter the immortal 'I don't believe it' - for those with a real talent you can also make the scouse accent out.

JohnZSmith27

The neck on that fat guy. Reminds me of that episode of Brooklyn 99 when they got the mumps. Sheesh.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The neck on that fat guy. Reminds me of that episode of Brooklyn 99 when they got the mumps. Sheesh.
I love how you can lip read his strong scouse accent.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
What about Topanga from boy meets world. She was hot.
Actually did some googling about that not too long ago.

I think she still looks alright. Rather shite acting career after the series, but I think the Disney channel nowadays does a spinoff called 'Girl Meets World' where she plays Topanga again, but now as a mother married to that dude from the original series.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Maybe they will see that Jose started as Manager at his first club in 2000, flopp only a year later in 2001, so virtually the same amount of time as 1st team Manager

Jose has 25 major trophies in that time, with 5 different clubs. Including 4 major European trophies and has never been relegated

Floppy has 3 in the same time with just the 1 club. Zero European trophies and has been relegated
The mind boggles as to why so many MUFC fans would've preferred Klopp over Mourinho.
I mean, in terms of results/trophies/stats, they are not even in the same ball park.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I must admit, this thread is funny.
From the LFC fans claiming that Klopp is a great manager, to their claims that they are currently a great team and should be going for the league title every season, to the married physio who had sex with a colleague and sent pics of his penis over the phone, to the GIFs of strange looking individuals.

It just keeps on giving...

GiddyUp

Since we are talking random things, my favourite woman from the 90s was in fact Alicia Silverstone from the trilogy of Aerosmith videos.
Yup, hot as feck. I read recently that she likes to feed her kids by chewing up their food for them then hand feeding them. Don't know what to make of that, especially if sausages are on the menu.

GiddyUp

Let's look at some relevant facts shall we... No trophies won in over 5 years.. Only 1 trophy won in over 11 years (a league cup against a championship club on penalties) .. Not a single league title won in over 27 years.. Only 1 champs league title won in over 33 years.. Only managed to finish above United 4 times since 1990.. This is what's known as 'The liverpool way'
Handed to them by a penalty miss from Gerrard's cousin no less and who if I remember correctly said his family would rather see Steven win it then him.

Moonred

Yup, hot as feck. I read recently that she likes to feed her kids by chewing up their food for them then hand feeding them. Don't know what to make of that, especially if sausages are on the menu.
What the feck. I was once told people keep food/fruits chewed up by young girls in a jar and consume it later. Some fetish in Japan.

GiddyUp

I must admit, this thread is funny.
From the LFC fans claiming that Klopp is a great manager, to their claims that they are currently a great team and should be going for the league title every season, to the married physio who had sex with a colleague and sent pics of his penis over the phone, to the GIFs of strange looking individuals.

It just keeps on giving...
Dint forget the Being Liverpool documentary. From Brendan to Brentan in spectacular fashion. I would be very surprised if they gained fans instead of losing them after that cringefest.

Status
Not open for further replies.