RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 101472

Doesn't mean they're registered on here, the football forums are visible to guests.
So he just lifted the pic off of here instead of being on his own clubs forum debating the game the whole time?

wolvored

first pen shouldnt have stood as spurs player offside. second was as spurs player clearly was kicked.

desirere

You agree with this post, then you post....

Maybe stick to making fun of RAWK you too, and discuss match elsewhere?
You're doing an even worse thing then, and so am I, and anyone else feeling like a smartarse quoting me...

Love the rusult, couldn't have been better. A draw with a shady 95' penalty love it haha

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
When I took this pic earlier, i used the crop tool on my macbook, so I know it's unique as I cut off things from the top and bottom

This picture has appeared on Rawk

WHO IS THIS?!?!
If that person was also on the Caf, I bet they'd change their name but just slightly.

Maybe change from StevieG to SteveJ ..... or something like that? :angel:

EyeInTheSky

EyeInTheSky

To be fair, they were robbed today. Two non-existent pens and a bunch of poor refereeing decisions mostly against them. If it happened to us, we would have reacted worse!
Irrespective if VVD has not made such an awkward clumsy mess of that it never becomes an issue. The player could have easily just controlled it and scored instead of diving like a fecking rat

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
This thread has gone to shit. Sick of having to wade through all the discussion. Can't be arsed anymore.

Last time.

Trizy

This thread has gone to shit. Sick of having to wade through all the discussion. Can't be arsed anymore.

Last time.
There's an invisible man in the red and white old school jersey above the bald man who goes down stairs after the goal and to the left of a cardboard cutout man.

Deleted member 101472

Last time.
Genuinely don’t know if this has been commented on as one of the new things you see, but is there a red and white scarf without a head to the right and above the fat lad?

Deleted member 101472

There's an invisible man in the red and white old school jersey above the bald man who goes down stairs after the goal and to the left of a cardboard cutout man.
:lol: Noticed exactly the same thing

Chipper

Adulterer.
Genuinely don’t know if this has been commented on as one of the new things you see, but is there a red and white scarf without a head to the right and above the fat lad?
Think whatever it is is tied to to the waist of someone in what looks like a blue Armani top. Look above it. He sort of sways a bit and the red and white thing does too.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Think whatever it is is tied to to the waist of someone in what looks like a blue Armani top. Look above it. He sort of sways a bit and the red and white thing does too.
Armani Top? Lyle & Scott

Deleted member 101472

Ive never noticed the bloke in the top left corner shouting oh my god. Its true, i notice something new everytime i see this.
Folk seem to be dressed for cold weather and your man has sunglasses on his shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.