Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Great quotes, cheers. :lol:

They. have. lost.

HaliRed

"Mourinho is a c*nt. Hope he gets run over by a bus. That'd be ironic."

"Noone's getting run over a parked bus mate. Needs to be moving to be run over."

Hahaha, that response made me spill out my coffee through my nose....

Reactions: SteveJ

Deleted member 101472

Can anyone link me to the original “they.are.scared” post?

JoaquinJoaquin

Not RAWK but my Scouse supporting friends who were giving it large earlier this morning have gone absolute awol :lol:

Spirit of Solskjaer

feck Pogba and all his haircuts. feck Mourinho, the tax dodging c*nt. feck Lukaku too, the rich man's Benteke. feck their shitty fans with their shitty songs about every club but their own. feck Rio Ferdinand's top lip. feck Ratty Neville and his brother Dopey. feck Phil Jones and his traumatised face. feck Spiderman in goal. feck Young and his pigeon shit diet. feck Elbows the moppy haired c*nt. feck Ibrahimovic's knee which wasn't so superhuman afterall (Quelle Surprise!). feck Lindelof and his comically bad defending. feck Lingard crying for his mum.

I'm hype for this. I know that Mourinho will try to turn it into a game of rugby and play for lineouts and scrumages to move the ball up the pitch because his team is completely devoid of penetration and creativity and therefore resorts to the Tony Pulis handbook on how to bypass defences rather than play through them. But I always going into these games knowing two things:-
1. Nobody has a better head to head record against shitcoat than Klopp.
2. They are due an absolute fecking pasting by someone

The latter is based on the fact their defence is horrific this season, a fact that is somewhat masked by the heroics of De Gea. But they can and will give up a shit load of chances if you put them under pressure just as Arsenal did. And while De Gea has it in him to have a huge game, he also has it in him to have average or even off days as we have seen recently too. Luckily those have come against sides who can only muster up a few shots per game against them and he hasn't had one against a top attacking side yet that will will work him hard. Hopefully today will be that day. I'm hoping for another 4-1 mauling and hopefully Sevilla can then do football a favour and feck them off out of the UCL too a few days later.

Come on you Red Men!
-BabuYagu before the match

el3mel

All these bitter comments are what makes defeating them even more enjoyable. :drool:

Most deluded fans in England.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
At the end of the day Id much rather watch a Klopp side than a Mourinho one

Despite their victory they play like Wimbledon circa 1980s with money, industrial and awful to watch, yet effective.

He knows damn well he hasn't got a hope in hell of matching Guardiola's brand of football (or Klopp's for that matter) as he's not intelligent enough.

Klopp will come good and in the right way, I've no doubt of that.
teheehee

No Idea For Nickname

first guy
Can we please for the love of all that is holy keep the captains armband away from Can - he's a fecking jinx when he wears it
second guy
He didn't wear it, Milner was captain.
third guy posting at the same time as second guy
That is the one thing I struggle with about Klopp, Can is not a captain and he rarely plays well when he has the captincy. I don't understand why Milner wasn't captain today, isn't he the deputy captain?
third guy, minute later
Disregard the above point then.
:lol:

Rajma

I was at the stadium, what penalties are they talking about? Genuine question since I can’t recall anything remotely close to one.

No Idea For Nickname

Mourinho has said they targeted Trent and Lovren today, our two weakest defenders in the back 4. You have to say it worked to perfection for them. Rashford tore TAA a new one in the first half and Lukaku bullied Lovren as well.
He's bound to say that isn't he? Anything to make him look like some sort of genius.
I really couldn't care less what Mourinho said, his team has its own weaknesses which we will expose when we get those final pieces of the jigsaw fitted together. He will still be playing his shit on a stick football.
and when will that be exactly? we hear this every season when we fail.
If De Gea had launched the ball forward with such verocity that it bounced off the corner flag, the corner flag flew over and hit Karius in the eye and the ball then ricocheted in off his arse, Mourinho would have said they targeted it.
I hate this particular away fixture every f**king season (apart from those danny murphy winners and winning 3-0 with suarez scoring 2 goals)....

Even when we won the champions league...we lost to this $hit team twice that season.

A $hit result against a $hit team. The only thing we can do is to move on.

We got bigger fish (champions league) to fry than to think about a loss to a $hit team called manure utd.
ooh, s*it....

No Idea For Nickname

I hate Mourinho as much as the next person but it was clear as day that their game plan was to target our right-hand side, put Lukaku on Lovren and hit long balls over our defence. I'm surprised more teams don't do it because these are clear weak spots for us.

Fair play to United, they got it spot on in that first half and then were happy to cede possession in the 2nd with the knowledge that we are not very good at breaking down a narrow defence.
That said, of course Mourinho has a very different approach than Klopp. I don't think it's working very well, despite them being second. I think they're doing ok despite the tactics, not thanks to the tactics. De Gea has had an amazing season without which they would be out of top four - that has almost nothing to do with Mourinho. These tactics have neutered some great attacking talent, and it's a dead end long term.
They've won a League Cup and a Europa League since he's been there. We've won nothing. Their football might be horrible, but it's successful.
He's spent £312m on players since arriving there to win them.
It doesn't matter to the point I'm making - we can deride his tactics, but he wins with them, so they're not exactly holding them back from being successful. I'm not saying he doesn't have the players. Just that we are on really shaky ground criticising Mourinho's tactics when he keeps winning trophies with them, no matter which team he's with
And we'll see how they do in the ECL - if they get passed Sevilla.

Would love to play them again --- shithouses. This is the one draw I would be up for over others --- get a European ref with no tolerance for their shitty tactics --- get exposed and punish them.

This should be our goal --- humiliate United next time we play them.
I really don't want to play them again, I just hate Mourinho's type of football and I'm just hoping that they crash out of Europe pretty quickly.
No thanks. Let Real or Barca take them out

I’d rather play a City or Barcelona who let you play openly

Mourinho seems to have got our number and has nullified us in all 4 games we’ve played him.
Totally knows how to make our attack look shite

2 goals in those 4 games

A penalty and an og

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Liverpool, losing to shit united teams for the last 40 odd years.

Even when they were clearly the more successful team we had the hex over them.

1985 FA cup semi anyone?

Jean claude van hire

In all fairness I think some of their comments in this thread are as decent as I can ever remember. I suspect things may take a turn for the worse later when the reality/alcohol kicks in.

No Idea For Nickname

Matic had a good game today, but still not buying in to the McTominay hype. Just a yard dog, not good at football. People speaking about him after like he single handedly dismantled us.
yeah hes not good. they'll buy a couple of midfielders in the summer and he'll never be seen again
I think people have a point in saying his tactics work short-term. He switches clubs very often and the club goes through a negative dip in form after he leaves. He has vastly improved united, but city will have the title crowded out throughout his standard 3 year cycle, so I dont think his stint at united will be successful
I mean, a European trophy and a cup, and god knows what else - FA Cup possibly? They won more in one season under him than we did in 6. I'd love us to be that "unsuccessful".
Playing the way he does though? I think I'd never watch another game to be honest, if he managed us. I do understand that people want to win trophies especially as its been a while. But there is no way on earth, I would pay to watch that type of football, Mourinho delivers on a regular basis. It is so limited in ambition and once you've won a couple of trophies its no longer enough to win in that awful style, it'll be the same at United eventually. They will all get fed up, and will demand a manager who plays better football.
We played a similar way under Rafa. Didn't see anyone complaining in 05.
And in 2009 when Yossi got the winner against Real Madrid. I wish we would learn more to grind out results and be more tight rather than play 100 miles an hour every match.
I like tactics, though, so I wouldn't mind the style of football (although not Mourinho as a manager), if it got us trophies.

On the other hand, I would really like to win the league too, and fortunately, attacks win (marginally) more leagues than defences do

Djemba-Djemba

It's really annoying how Liverpool always emerge with the credit after we play them.

All we ever emerge with is 3 points.

So frustrating!

Bear Attack

As long as we're getting the victories and they're screaming about how they won the football and/or the referee was bent really means that the football world is officially at equilibrium.

It's really funny because if a Liverpool supporter in the 80s that trophies, wins, and success matters less than style of play and progress, they would have died of laughter.
Makes me realize how important it was to get rid of van Gaal. We were a hop, skip, and a jump from substituting desire for success generally for desire to succeed in the process/philosophy.

No Idea For Nickname

Genuine question but do people think we need to upgrade on Mane? Prior Man City 5nil I would still have said he was our best player but his poor touches and poor decision making has made me wonder if this is poor form or is it closer to his actual level?
14 goals this season, he is not firing as well as last season but he is still hugely influential and important. LFC do need other options though
Yes we should sign Messi.
Please tell me your not being serious?
He was one of the better players on the pitch today...

No Idea For Nickname

I didn't say expansive football wasn't successful though. I didn't even imply it. I simply said that we can't criticise Mourinho's negative tactics when he keeps winning with them.
Course we can, He's a c*nt

But on a serious note he just wins all the time. He had a better season than us last season and probably will again this season.
Is this a surprise? He is in charge of one of the biggest clubs in the world with buckets of money to spend.
I would happily take shit football every week if it meant us winning trophies regularly. Yes I love the attacking football we play now but that doesn't always win trophies, just ask Spurs..
Sometimes it does. Ask Man City.

We're on the right track, regardless of today's result. Couldn't care less what other clubs do, we'll win trophies with Klopp.

Mal donaghy

Not deliberately. I think here was an error the first time, so I did it again immediately. C'est la vie.
No worries!! Thought you were trying to provoke a reaction, because it didn’t antagonise anybody into a dialogue the first time it was posted, my bad!

No Idea For Nickname

Serious question?? are we good enough for top 4? My heart says yes but my head says no... needed the win today. Didn’t happen so 5th for me and a good chance of winning the champs league.
They took that question seriously
Is this actually a serious question? Really?
Yes we 100% are good enough for top 4 and just because we lost today doesn't change anything for me..We should have it wrapped up before the Chelsea game.
I had no idea that all other teams get more than 3 points if they win, and we only get 3 if we win.

What do you bloody mean are we good enough for 4th, we're bloody 3rd as things stand with 8 games to go.
We have lost just 4 games,have a better goal dif than all those below us and top 4 is in our hands,so yes of course we're good enough
This place is really really off the rails when we lose.
Na mate, we're fecked. All hope is lost.
Well we're third with a four point and goal difference advantage over the team in fifth after 30 games.
I'm not sure if you're serious, but yes we are. We've been in the top four for much of the season, we're in the quarter finals of the Champions League and we don't tend to lose much.

A win today would have helped us get second, but get back to winning ways and we'll finish in the top four.
Can you not add up or are you blind?
Behave. We have lost four games this season, Chelsea have lost eight games. I know exactly who I'd be backing to make top four on that recent form.
Yes, absolutely, definitely. We didn't need the win today for top 4, we needed the win today to preserve our short term sanity.
I may have been harsh with my immediate reaction that we were atrocious, but despite us being mostly the attacking side I felt we were innocuous. The remaining games will deliver sufficient points for anywhere from 2nd to 4th position mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.