RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Sylar

The new Jimmy Liddel commentary is up on YNFA. Always love these.

Fener1907

Based on that performance, and specifically referring to the above gif, Lovren would make a better coffee table than a football player.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
What on earth is he doing there feck sake :lol: He didn't pass it to Mignolet at first, oke he thought the ball was going outside, then he wins it back and still decides not to pass it to Mignolet :lol: :lol:
I like how the crowd were cheering when it initially looked like he'd got out of trouble. :lol:

Roosney

Come on RAWK, the Liverpool Football Club just lost 0-3 to West Ham at Anfield and all we get is just a couple mediocre quotes. Pfft.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Come on RAWK, the Liverpool Football Club just lost 0-3 to West Ham at Anfield and all we get is just a couple mediocre quotes. Pfft.
This is when they should be most worried, when getting thrashed by a mediocre team becomes the norm.

ZDwyr

Owners who reside 3000 miles away with no clue about the game, the club or the culture who aren't willing to fix the problems.

They're sucking the club dry through ignorance, incompetence or both
This one amused me. They've given Rodgers a ton of money to spend, surely that is trying to fix the problems? Some are so reluctant to just admit that these they are an average team.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
It's not fun anymore. They've even lost that delusional positivity. :(

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
This one amused me. They've given Rodgers a ton of money to spend, surely that is trying to fix the problems? Some are so reluctant to just admit that these they are an average team.
As with anything to do with Liverpool, the glaring obvious issue is smack bang in front of their face, but they're too set on blaming everyone else. Rodgers has wasted a stupid amount of money on absolute shit. He has set Liverpool back virtually another 5 years in team development.

Putting it mildly, they are shit. Their team is shit, their coach is overrated (and shit) and their club management is shit. Anybody betting lefty on Sturridge to bring home the bacon is deluded. Like his mate Wilshere they are perma crocks who only Hinder progress for the slight chance that they can remain injury free. But for the stupid percentage of games they do miss, there's dross filling in.

montpelier

I have never seen a stepover with the guy doing the stepover completely forget to take the ball one way, he just kept going straight to the defender.
Yeah, I was gonna say something like that. It's, 'trick' to commit defender - move ball, is the usual sequence when you're running at the defending guy at high speed like that.

montpelier

Lovren has deleted his Instagram account after getting a torrent of abuse. For as poor a player he is, I do not agree with mindless fecking idiots abusing players on social media.
I don't like the idea that our manager is either an idiot or an egomaniac.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Rawk is pretty dull after a defeat nowadays. Can barely find anything worth posting :(

montpelier

It's pathetic and a complete disgrace really that we seem to regularly get battered by midtable shit under Rodgers. I can "accept" losing, but too many times we are getting fecked around by shit and they make it look easy.

Van Gaalacticos

When we were all looking for a good subtitle for this thread perhaps the best option would have been "The Awakening" - they seem to have become self aware...

I don't mind losing if we give it a proper go!!! we have only looked good for half a game this season, personally I have lost all faith in BR getting us back to where we belong, I actually don't enjoy watching us and haven't for the last 8 x months, especially if we go a goal down, but I keep watching and hoping, it's all so depressing, maybe I am over reacting but I see no progress, even in one system, let alone the confusing amount of tactical changes BR makes in a match --- sorry if this depresses anybody
We've been a midtable team for a few years now.
It was drivel, start to finish, nothing created, schoolboy errors at the back, zero creativity in midfield, it was insipid.
I have to say insipid is a word that doesn't get used enough in connection with the mighty LFC.

Van Gaalacticos

So asked my manc pal at work if he was annoyed with all these Neymar and Bale stories as theyre obviously fantasy and was told to "shut the feck up youve not won the Premier League and your shit"

The lesson here is to not speak to them as its a new experience post Fergie and they need a good decade of mediocrity to learn what I learned circa 1992
:lol:

From the United thread. I hope for humanity this is a wum. Being honest though at least their "mate" told it as it is.

Raptori

Special needs
Sad that their mass delusion seems to finally be shattering. I was looking forward to another year of entertainment. :(

itso 7

When we were all looking for a good subtitle for this thread perhaps the best option would have been "The Awakening" - they seem to have become self aware...

I have to say insipid is a word that doesn't get used enough in connection with the mighty LFC.
RAWK isn't funny when they are resigned to their fate like this, I'm almost tempted into wishing them an excellent performance in defeat when we meet them to get those delusions going again.

Van Gaalacticos

RAWK isn't funny when they are resigned to their fate like this, I'm almost tempted into wishing them an excellent performance in defeat when we meet them to get those delusions going again.
I don't know if I'd go as far as wishing them a good performance so I hope you're not all that tempted :lol:. I'd say us winning by getting 2-3 penalties and them having a player sent off, penalties denied and a goal disallowed for us to win around 6-0 would surely be the sweetest victory and lead to many a meltdown.

I know I'd enjoy it anyway.

itso 7

I don't know if I'd go as far as wishing them a good performance so I hope you're not all that tempted :lol:. I'd say us winning by getting 2-3 penalties and them having a player sent off, penalties denied and a goal disallowed for us to win around 6-0 would surely be the sweetest victory and lead to many a meltdown.

I know I'd enjoy it anyway.
If they play us off the park and we still beat them, you'd deny them and US that? I figure this would be enough to feed their delusion by reminding them how close they are and that they simply have to go again. If we outclass them then they all turn on Brenton, we wouldn't want that would we? I figure that he needs two more transfer windows to set them back ten years giving us ten more versions of this lovely thread. Nah a moral victory is exactly what they need and we should give them that!

montpelier

yeah, a 95th minute 1-0 for us via a stupendous OG that ought to have been disallowed (or a dodgy pen) is the way forward, and an undeserved red card for them, if possible.

Brendan In !!!

Roosney

yeah, a 95th minute 1-0 for us via a stupendous OG that ought to have been disallowed (or a dodgy pen) is the way forward, and an undeserved red card for them, if possible.

Brendan In !!!
On the 94th minute Shaw handling Gomez' cross goes unseen inside our box, he then starts a counterattack which results to a soft shot by Rooney (who's offside) that Mignolet almost saves but only to let the ball roll slowly cross the goal line hitting the post on it's way.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I have to say in this instance, I quite like their Manc mate.
I find it interesting just how many of them have "Manc mates" when they all, to a man, absolutely despise mancs.

I can quite honestly say, I will not give your average scouser the time of day, I have not met one yet that isn't a moaning ,delusional, motor mouth twat.

Them and Londoners can feck right off.

Question234

I find it interesting just how many of them have "Manc mates" when they all, to a man, absolutely despise mancs.

I can quite honestly say, I will not give your average scouser the time of day, I have not met one yet that isn't a moaning ,delusional, motor mouth twat.

Them and Londoners can feck right off
:lol:

Extreme much ? Most scousers I've met in real life are quite aware of how poor they are and want rodgers out.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Them and Londoners can feck right off.
I love how they've all got a mate who genuinely shares the same opinion as them on whatever element of Manchester United they happen to be slagging off at that time.

"I was talking to my manc shite mate the other day and he completely agreed with me that United were cack all season and without the ref's help they wouldn't have won the league by 22 points"

"I was talking to my manc mate the other day and he completely agreed that Scholes isn't even half the player our Stevie is"

The bizarre thing is that all this hot air seems to have manifested into a "real" person called Jonnowhite who happens to be probably the only fan to post exclusively on a rivals forum.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This 'Manc Mate' bloke seems to me to be about as human as the automatic pilot in Airplane!