RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

SalfordRed1960

I don't know if I'd go as far as wishing them a good performance so I hope you're not all that tempted :lol:. I'd say us winning by getting 2-3 penalties and them having a player sent off, penalties denied and a goal disallowed for us to win around 6-0 would surely be the sweetest victory and lead to many a meltdown.

I know I'd enjoy it anyway.
It will just bring out the conspiracy theories. United only win because the world and his dog favourite them. It couldn't actually be because we played well.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Here we go... Listen out for Milneymar otherwise knows as James Milner.
Please tell me this is a parody account or something :lol:

He is a feckin midget. I'm not havin that mate. He is so short that his hair smells like feet

Lovren lad, come on Lovren. Oh brilliant... that's world class defending. You are class. EH YOU ARE SHITEE LOVREN. I FECKIN HATE YOU MATE.

Look at all the West Ham players around the referee. It's like a bunch of old grannies going to a Wayne Rooney's swinger's party mate :lol::lol::lol:
He is not havin anything is he? Can't believe I've never heard him before.

Sid234

Please tell me this is a parody account or something :lol:

He is not havin anything is he? Can't believe I've never heard him before.
Parody account, started sometime last season.. Check out some of his older video's, really funny and very believable too! :lol:

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
:lol:

Extreme much ? Most scousers I've met in real life are quite aware of how poor they are and want rodgers out.
It's not because of football.

I just can't stand people from Liverpool full stop.

I'm sure there are some that are extremely nice people, I just haven't had the fortune of meeting them.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
It's not because of football.

I just can't stand people from Liverpool full stop.

I'm sure there are some that are extremely nice people, I just haven't had the fortune of meeting them.
I refuse to sing Beatles songs at karaoke.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
That meltdown didn't last long. I was hoping for a lot more.
I suppose after our performance they'll have the next two weeks to build themselves up a bit.

RedOldBoy

That meltdown didn't last long. I was hoping for a lot more.
I suppose after our performance they'll have the next two weeks to build themselves up a bit.
Thank god there will be no Coutinho. Although we've managed to keep him silent in previous games, he seems their most dangerous asset.

montpelier

Johnno not happy

Schweinsteiger is a bit of a joke signing. Over the hill and almost down the finishing strait - and then Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal signs him. Nonsense banner-signing for me and though I always expected eccentricity from the crazy self-focussed manager, I am seriously starting to tire of the nonsense the man continues to preach. He comes on camera after yet another "toothless tiger" display and adds further embarrassment to the fiasco with claims United dominated Swansea for 85 minutes. (Can you tell I think he was the wrong man at the wrong club yet?)

When you have had the ball for twice the time your opponents have had it - and yet still cannot fathom a way to convert that ball dominance into match-winning goal supremacy, then something is badly awry with the shape and tactics of the side.

Romero is a parody of a goalkeeper. No idea of positioning opposite the goal he is supposed to defend. Schneiderlin seems clueless as to his central defensive duties - as his Blind - and when Swansea exposed once again Luke Shaw's frailties down United' left flank with a defence-carving ball (it was already split!) from the old fella Ashley Williams, Romero contrived to dive over the ball as Gomis scuffed it netbound for the winner. Shambolics - shambollux is probably closer to the reality. Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal or whoever is driving the transfer bus these days - has had time a plenty to get some quality in and he or Woodward have bolluxed it up big time. Another season of zero focus pushing for mid-table mediocrity is what I predict.

ZDwyr

He has to be a Liverpool supporter in disguise. I refuse to believe he supports United. While somethings he said are valid there are others which are just idiotic.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I refuse to sing Beatles songs at karaoke.
I am not ashamed to admit it, I am as bad as Celtic and Rangers fans.

I was asked to do sales support for one of the Liverpool depots for a month last year, I swapped with the rep who was due to go to Cardiff and did that instead.

It's that bad.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I am not ashamed to admit it, I am as bad as Celtic and Rangers fans.

I was asked to do sales support for one of the Liverpool depots for a month last year, I swapped with the rep who was due to go to Cardiff and did that instead.

It's that bad.
I had a student about 6 years ago that idolised Gerrard. That is until I convinced her that he was gay.

SalfordRed1960

After seeing how some of our own members are, I'm not gonna doubt Johnno.

Still a twat!
Agree. There are so many blinded by Fergie's success they can't distinguish good from bad or progress from being stoodstill.
Many would turn down Miss world because they fell in love with some fat trollop who gave good head.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Agree. There are so many blinded by Fergie's success they can't distinguish good from bad or progress from being stoodstill.
Many would turn down Miss world because they fell in love with some fat trollop who gave good head.
You should not underestimate the value of giving good head. Its the most skillful act the partner can do imo.

montpelier

that's nice dear

Who gives a feck

For Marca.com see BBC football (Salford Quays) both in the pockets of their respective clubs.

Both a shower of fecking shady, one eyed, dodgy, money laundering, gobshites who we should treat with the same contempt as the Manchester fecking Guardian and all the other quim, dripping', arse, bursting', cock, sucking pricks we've had to endure since I was a nipper. feck them all, the contemptuous, gob shites and it makes me howl how they've tried to make a silk purse out of a sows ear on this and, no-one, even the wools and carrot crunchers and the fecking straw sucking in breds have swallowed it. It's like Alistair Cambell on speed.

Remember the pricks who have tried to sugar coat this fecking disaster and don't read them anymore, otherwise your as bigger dope as those that buy into it!

And don't get me started on the fecking 36 million pound deal for the young French lad whose name escapes me.....

Tyrion

Johnno not happy
and yet still cannot fathom a way to convert that ball dominance into match-winning goal supremacy,
Does he mean score? He tries too hard to seem clever to be one of us. Even the angriest posters on the Caf just get really sarcastic and whiny and start complaining in short posts. :lol:
I love RAWK. Johno is my favourite character.

stevoc

Who gives a feck

For Marca.com see BBC football (Salford Quays) both in the pockets of their respective clubs.

Both a shower of fecking shady, one eyed, dodgy, money laundering, gobshites who we should treat with the same contempt as the Manchester fecking Guardian and all the other quim, dripping', arse, bursting', cock, sucking pricks we've had to endure since I was a nipper. feck them all, the contemptuous, gob shites and it makes me howl how they've tried to make a silk purse out of a sows ear on this and, no-one, even the wools and carrot crunchers and the fecking straw sucking in breds have swallowed it. It's like Alistair Cambell on speed.

Remember the pricks who have tried to sugar coat this fecking disaster and don't read them anymore, otherwise your as bigger dope as those that buy into it!

And don't get me started on the fecking 36 million pound deal for the young French lad whose name escapes me.....
You know i read this quote and can't help but think this chap is perhaps a little bit bitter towards United.

Getsme

He has to be a Liverpool supporter in disguise. I refuse to believe he supports United. While somethings he said are valid there are others which are just idiotic.
Have you read the caf lately?
There are some in here just as bad.

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
Does he mean score? He tries too hard to seem clever to be one of us. Even the angriest posters on the Caf just get really sarcastic and whiny and start complaining in short posts. :lol:
I love RAWK. Johno is my favourite character.
Either a scally or Stockholm syndrome

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK reacts to...Harry Redknapp: "The worst Liverpool side I've seen in years"

Harry Redknapp has launched a scathing attack on Liverpool, describing Brendan Rodgers' side as "bang average" and "the worst Liverpool side I have seen in years".

Rodgers’ side took seven points from their first three Premier League games but suffered a humiliating 3-0 home defeat by West Ham on Saturday.

Former Tottenham Hotspur manager Redknapp feels the club are struggling after the retirements of Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher, claiming they will struggle to finish in the top five this season.
“I don’t fancy Liverpool at all,” said Redknapp.

“I think it’s the worst Liverpool team I have seen in years. They look bang average. They are lucky to have any points.

“Bournemouth should have beaten them, they got a wonder goal at Stoke. OK, they played all right first-half at Arsenal. I think they will do well to finish in the top five. I am not with Liverpool at all this year. Having said that they will probably win the league.

“They lost Steven Gerrard, their leader. What a player. They lost Jamie Carragher the year before. They’ve lost their characters.

“Look at the two centre-halves on Saturday (Dejan Lovren and Martin Skrtel). The left-back (Joe Gomez) is a good young player who can’t kick with his left foot but he is playing at left-back. He’s a fantastic talent, strong, quick. But what will he give you on the left? He is on the wrong side. They look a badly balanced team to me. Sorry, I can’t have Liverpool.

“I love Liverpool Football Club, and if you said to me which team would I have loved to manage in this country it would be Liverpool - but I can’t see it this year.”

And Redknapp has also criticised Rodgers for not acknowledging that Christian Benteke’s goal was offside in Liverpool’s 1-0 win over Bournemouth last month.

“He comes on TV and they said, ‘What about the offside goal?’ and he said, ‘I haven’t seen it yet’,” added Redknapp.

“Can’t he say, ‘Yeah, it was offside but they even out’. These managers, you know? I’m glad I’m not one!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-worst-Anfield-side-I-have-seen-in-years.html

Surprisingly considered reactions, tbf:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=322704.0

clarkydaz

strangely cutting from Harry. Usually its fantastic this, fantastic that. Quite refreshing I guess.

Also, why are they so obsessed with the transfer fee of Martial? Pages of debate and demand for official proof of fee and add ons, they're more bothered about it than we are