RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Rodgers is such a fraud. It's clear how he got top 2 that year. Suarez.
If anything it shows how good a player Suarez is despite being a pretty despicable character. He was able to help make Sturridge and Sterling better as well as a clearly declining Stevie Me. So glad he's not there anymore.

Zoo

Good post:

I'm sure we can all agree that this is Mario Balotellis fault.

Oh wait, he's gone hasn't he? Shit. The scapegoat has left the building.

I'm guessing we don't blame the manager. We have the two centre backs who made the most individual errors leading to goals last season, and quelle surprise they both make ridiculous individual errors. Moreno must be up there as well.

That result is absolutely fecking disgraceful. In a long list of disgraceful results and disgraceful performances over the last 16 months, this is right up there. We've nailed our colours to the flag by giving him that much money and letting him bring in his own men.

So feck it we have to sit here and watch this mess. But once again we're left with a terrible, embarrassing result which shows we have a manager who is almost universally not learning from his mistakes. He's bought in this hard hitting assistant manager. I hope to feck O'Driscoll puts him through a fecking wall and tells him to sort his shit out.

Dejan Lovren. For a player who cost £20 million you do your best to promote him at least to the level of a Diouf or a Carroll, who had a couple of redeeming qualities or good games. But you can't. He's a £20 million Frode Kippe, Jean Michel Ferri, Sean Dundee. To compare him favourably to Bjorn Tore Kvarme is an absolute injustice to the useless Norwegian. He is singularly and without rival the worst signing this club has made in 123 years, and by Christ there's enough to choose from.

MAME DIOUF 32

For a long time now they've been reliant on one or two players at a time. It's Coutinho now and I expect Sturbridge will also do well when he comes back, but they surround quality with mediocrity.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
You could almost feel sorry for some of them. The scousers on here are pretty cool.

I've been drinking.

Mali_Zeus

"Slaven Bilic is an arrogant prick. Time to teach him a lesson":lol:

That went well.

Also absolutely mental by Lovren. You're a cb and you're making stepovers near the half line.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
If anything it shows how good a player Suarez is despite being a pretty despicable character. He was able to help make Sturridge and Sterling better as well as a clearly declining Stevie Me. So glad he's not there anymore.
Suarez in 13/14 was outrageous, almost Ronaldo/Messi-esque. 31 goals without penalties and at least 38 if he took them all I suppose + 13 assists for feck sake.

Jagga7

We're Arsenal 2010.

If you want to play football, we'll invariably beat you. If you have a plan, you'll beat us.

We don't have the players for the game Brendan wants.

The delusion is strong with this one. They can only dream to be Arsenal of 2010, atleast Arsenal made it into the top 4.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Am I the only one who thought Lovren was a good player and he'd do well for Liverpool?...

Jeez, it's all gone tits up for him.

Skywarden

Dejan Lovren. For a player who cost £20 million you do your best to promote him at least to the level of a Diouf or a Carroll, who had a couple of redeeming qualities or good games. But you can't. He's a £20 million Frode Kippe, Jean Michel Ferri, Sean Dundee. To compare him favourably to Bjorn Tore Kvarme is an absolute injustice to the useless Norwegian. He is singularly and without rival the worst signing this club has made in 123 years, and by Christ there's enough to choose from.
:lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Am I the only one who thought Lovren was a good player and he'd do well for Liverpool?...

No at Southampton he was a very solid and pretty reliable CB, I thought liverpool had got themselves a gem to partner skrtel but my god the mans a walking joke and gas been since he signed.

Liverpool will cut their losses with him at the end of this season.

Sam

Yeah, I thought he'd be a good signing.

But there were a few French and Croatian fans on here at the time, saying he'd inevitably have a meltdown and play at his 'true level'. Turns out they were right.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
This was posted over there :lol:

:lol::lol:
Anyone has a gif of his monumental feck up that lead to West Hams second?

Also, what the hell did the ref think giving Noble a red? It's barely a free kick, never mind a fecking red. That's three major decisions going their way already. The ironic part is that all my Liverpool suppurating friends are out in full force and moaning about Couthinho's red

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Normal service resumes :lol:

They should really be sitting on 3 draws and a loss if the referees were competent in the slightest.
Very true.

It reminds me of the season where Rafa finished second - I think they had one of the opposition sent off in 50% of their games that season - unreal. Needless to say when that didn't happen the following season, they dropped back down to their actual level.

santeria13

Sublemon
To be fair...That probably works every time in training when he runs at his teammates.
:lol: Must get all the confidence in the world when it works on no nonsense, best young defensive midfielder and future world beater; 'Emre Can't' .

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
:lol::lol:
Anyone has a gif of his monumental feck up that lead to West Hams second?

Also, what the hell did the ref think giving Noble a red? It's barely a free kick, never mind a fecking red. That's three major decisions going their way already. The ironic part is that all my Liverpool suppurating friends are out in full force and moaning about Couthinho's red

x42bn6

This was posted over there :lol:

I think this is also indicative of Rodgers' weird tactics... They had Lucas and Can on the pitch, as well as a hardworking Milner, so there should be no need for Lovren to come charging out like that. But where were they?

My suspicion is that this is was the plan. But if you're going to play with centre-backs bombing forward, do you really need such a conservative midfield?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What on earth is he doing there feck sake :lol: He didn't pass it to Mignolet at first, oke he thought the ball was going outside, then he wins it back and still decides not to pass it to Mignolet :lol: :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I really thought he transformed into a good player when he was at Southampton. Maybe he was receiving quality from Morgan and Wanyama ?
Also Fonte confirmed without him that he was a good defender. Lovren seems to not think sometimes, he has a good potential but something is wrong with him.