RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

montpelier

From ''Dejan Lovren - clean slate?'' <---locked

Too much Sakho in here for a player topic. And we don't do those any way.

meanwhile...

Welcome Christian Benteke
Danny Ings
Jordan Henderson LFC's Caption
Joseph Dave Gomez - Liverpools number 12
Daniel Sturridge
Welcome Roberto Firmino
Can we fix it? Yes we Can…
General Goal Keeper's thread...
(crafty)

Markovic - the second season
Adam Lallana
(locked, Lallana being shite content)

Just remembered that we don't do individual player topics
Mamadou Sakho
(locked, too much Lovren)

Jordon Ibe
A Philippe Coutinho thread - because you couldn't be negative if you tried
(the offside cock-knocking little shit-house)

Liverpool sign James Milner
Good luck & thank you Rickie Lambert
Joao Carlos Teixeira joins Liverpool's Academy
Skrtel signs new Liverpool contract
(Flummox a Mod Award 2014)

Andre Wisdom - Colossus of the future at LFC?

Last edited:

Maxii

Paad
I rarely look at RAWK, but I just had a sneaky browse through the Van Gaal thread where they were posting through the United game. Sweet mother of God the shite that comes out of some of them is absolutely pathetic. I wont be doing that again...

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I rarely look at RAWK, but I just had a sneaky browse through the Van Gaal thread where they were posting through the United game. Sweet mother of God the shite that comes out of some of them is absolutely pathetic. I wont be doing that again...
They are just losing it, the meltdown is strong over there.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Forgetting how Liverpool have been miserable to watch so far this season, and have resorted to lumping it up to Benteke:

United are fecking miserable to watch , when all else fails , lump it to microphone head
Obviously forgetting last night:

The referee literally had the whistle in his mouth. The pact with Satan still exists
Another bright fellow who forgot last night:

They are the luckiest team in the world
Aaaaand another:

jammy twats!

Still took a last gasp goal for them to be comfortable against a depleted, 10 man brugge team who were wide open for the whole game. Title winners!

Guy

I do appreciate RAWK more than Blue Moon - at least they're creative in their delusion and insults, RAWK gives you 'microphone head' and Blue Moon can just barely get 'fecking rags!!' out.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Hilarious how they always think refs side with us,

Are they completly forgetting their game just yesterday when the officials wrongfully disallowed Bournemouth a goal and wrongful allowed liverpools goal to stand, even though under the new rule it should've been offside.

Complete muppets them lot.

Shark

@NotShark
Incredible how they think we're bang average, yet at the back of their minds they know if we played them tomorrow, we'd dominate and beat them.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I am sure someone has raised this point before, but ... do RAWK or say the Shed End forum have Redcafe Meltdown threads?

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Seem very bitter over Memphis.
They're living in hope that Firmino turns good so they can pretend they stole him from under our noses and got the better deal. It's like Ashley Young/Stewart Downing all over again.

Bwuk

They're living in hope that Firmino turns good so they can pretend they stole him from under our noses and got the better deal. It's like Ashley Young/Stewart Downing all over again.
I reckon Firmino will be gash. He's too similar to Coutinho. Don't know why they think we wanted him either.

montpelier

haha look at these c*nts getting reds and wanting penalties against a piss poor european side
I seem to recall it was about this time last year they slaughtered the mighty Ludogorets 2-1 with a last minute Slippery penno

montpelier

I can also report that the Memphis discussion is relatively 2 sided. But obviously, one anticipates that their mods will soon bring an end to that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
RAWK used to but it ended up getting locked.
Because we were playing well and it ended up with a lot of posters complimenting LVG, Mata, Herrera and Blind amongst others and some posters and mods got teasy saying it "goes against the spirit of why the thread was made".

Basically RAWK went into meltdown in their own Redcafe goes into meltdown thread.

Question234

Because we were playing well and it ended up with a lot of posters complimenting LVG, Mata, Herrera and Blind amongst others and some posters and mods got teasy saying it "goes against the spirit of why the thread was made".

Basically RAWK went into meltdown in their own Redcafe goes into meltdown thread.
this is fecking hilarious.

Fair play if that's true, maybe the two forums are more alike than we think :nervous::rolleyes:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Fair play if that's true, maybe the two forums are more alike than we think
I keep reading comments like this but, as anyone who's been here for a reasonable amount of time would know, it doesn't stand up to scrutiny at all.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Reaction to the CL draw.

All the way to the semi's?? I want to see them lose all their games 8-0 and as many long term injuries as possible. Fcuk them the inbred wank stain cnuts.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Markovic and Balotelli shipped out on loan a year after signing them for a combined £36 million.

That Suarez money was put to fine use.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Markovic and Balotelli shipped out on loan a year after signing them for a combined £36 million.

That Suarez money was put to fine use.
It feels like the club is laundering money considering how many of their signings are loaned out after 1 season.

montpelier

bad news, very bad news, the Alternative Premier League Table (Graph) would seem to show us falling from the 90pt line to below the 71pt line in the space of a week. That is shocking form, really.

We. Are. Fecked.

Last edited: