RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
The best bit about that footage is the guy taking the photo, the smile on his face while the others lose their shit is priceless. My money is it being someone on here.

Raptori

Special needs
I would pick a grand total of two Liverpool players from their squad that would improve ours, and no prizes for guessing who. But one is a permacrock.
Sturridge and... Benteke? Wouldn't be surprised if the second player was Coutinho, but tbh we've got too many AMs as it is. Sturridge would definitely be a huge improvement though.

buckooo1978

that's a great video.....when they jump on the scouser in the away end's back when the third Palace goal goes in :lol::lol::lol:

when will they ever come close to winning it again?

buckooo1978

Sakho? The guy who got benched by Dejan fecking Lovren? :lol:
i'm pretty sure he is injured and if he isn't then Rodgers needs a slap for playing Lovren ahead of him

Sakho has been a regular for France the last couple of years and he's a better centre back than Daley Blind for sure

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I'd rather have Tyler Blackett at CB than Sakho who's unspeakably shit.

The implication would be that he improves our squad which he wouldn't as both Shaw and Blind are both better than him at LB.
With that attitude we might as well sell Pereira, Wilson, Johnstone, Varela and all the rest of the youngsters right away.

If Gomez realizes half of his potential he will be a lot better than Blind at LB in a few years time. I don't know about you, but I like having some talented youngsters in the squad, which might become starters later on.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
With that attitude we might as well sell Pereira, Wilson, Johnstone, Varela and all the rest of the youngsters right away.

If Gomez realizes half of his potential he will be a lot better than Blind at LB in a few years time. I don't know about you, but I like having some talented youngsters in the squad, which might become starters later on.
The players Pereira, Wilson, Johnstone and Varela will all want to replace are going to be leaving within the next few seasons, Shaw would be here for the next decade, circumstances are a bit different.

montpelier

they're being jolly mean about Roy Hodgosaurus' England

ImportedArsenalFan
its so fitting, Rooney equalling the record from a dodgy pen against a bunch of candle stick makers.

GenuineWhopper
Everton's defensive partnership for England, eh?

LuckyItsNotWestHam
It would be a shambles if they were playing a decent side.

montpelier

maybe not, I just thought I'd drop some quotes into the Sakho/Gomez/Blackett debate, :)

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
And even that season it was the attacking that led to the title challenge and a really strong season. Over the past two seasons Liverpool have conceded pretty much the same but one season almost won the league and the other came 6th.

To me that indicates that 'getting the defence right' is possibly not the most important thing. Get your attack right, score goals and you become a threat and start to challenge.
I'd say getting the defence right leads to more consistent results. Constantly conceding goals puts a strain on your attack. You can't keep scoring 4 goals every game when your team is conceding unless you have someone exceptionally good like Suarez.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout