RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Flying Fox

Looking forward to seeing my local side mug these twats off on Monday.

It's unlikely, but I hold out hope that Cirio puts Skrtl on his arse

Truedevil

Its crazy we're one signing away from being league challengers imo...and we go out and get Benteke...

Compare our signings with United and you can see why we're likely to remain outside the top 4.
:confused:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Meanwhile, at TLW:

We just bought a Ford F150 when we needed a Ferrari.
I hate the people who run our club. They are without doubt the biggest factor in our lack of success. Every fecking transfer window they do it to us. No imagination. No eye for a bargain. Stupid, dumb and utterly wasteful. feck off.
If anyone at the club had a brain we'd be a force now after £125m on two players outgoing. Instead we've got Lovren, Lallana and Benteke to show for it. Lovren could of been bought for 8m from Lyon, Lallana could of been bought for about 5-10m the season before we signed him and Benteke could of been bought for about 15m last season, just gross incompetence on a perpetual and unrelenting scale.
If they had anything about them they'd have fecked off the cretin in charge after last Seasons debacle. Instead they've rewarded him.
feck him with a cactus.

Truedevil

I think he means it's crazy to say or think they are one signing away from being league challengers and that Benteke won't solve any of their problems.
No, he literally means it's crazy that they aren't buying a better striker because if they did, they would be title contenders.

::sonny::

Clyne, Milner, Firmino, Benteke, Ings...

An example of how to spend 100 million badly.

This is true

Meanwhile, at TLW:
If anyone at the club had a brain we'd be a force now after £125m on two players outgoing. Instead we've got Lovren, Lallana and Benteke to show for it. Lovren could of been bought for 8m from Lyon, Lallana could of been bought for about 5-10m the season before we signed him and Benteke could of been bought for about 15m last season, just gross incompetence on a perpetual and unrelenting scale.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
No, he literally means it's crazy that they aren't buying a better striker because if they did, they would be title contenders.
I dunno. The next line basically says he thinks they are going to finish outside top 4 with the signings they've made so far. Unless he thinks one signing can elevate them from being outside the top 4 to title challengers which is a bit ridiculous.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I dunno. The next line basically says he thinks they are going to finish outside top 4 with the signings they've made so far. Unless he thinks one signing can elevate them from being outside the top 4 to title challengers which is a bit ridiculous.
But well within their mindset.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
"Feck him with a cactus" reads like something straight from the Man Utd Facebook page.

I'm actually surprised by their response to Benteke. Usually they'd be comparing him to Pele, this time it seems they're actually under-rating one of their signings.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Feck him with a cactus" reads like something straight from the Man Utd Facebook page.

I'm actually surprised by their response to Benteke. Usually they'd be comparing him to Pele, this time it seems they're actually under-rating one of their signings.
The quotes are from The Liverpool Way forum, mate. As it happens, they even have their own RAWK thread:

I got a warning once for laughing at a grown man after he explained that he went upstairs to his bedroom to cry after Benitez left.
http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/95880-rawk-a-warning-from-history/

He is a good player, but the price make the opinions:

At 12 million he is a good signing, at 32 it's a madness.

Last edited:

Sid234

I'm glad Villa used us to push Benteke's price up, just for how obvious it was that we weren't bidding for him but Liverpool couldn't afford to take a chance and drove themselves to the cleaners for Villa! :lol:

itso 7

After our signings last year people on here were saying the price is irrelevant.
That's because we have significantly deeper pockets, last year we spent £150m and just Herrera could be said to be a certified success but twelve months later we have just spent another 80 odd million! If Liverpool spend their Sterling windfall on Benteke and he flops, they are screwed.

Brightonian

That's because we have significantly deeper pockets, last year we spent £150m and just Herrera could be said to be a certified success but twelve months later we have just spent another 80 odd million! If Liverpool spend their Sterling windfall on Benteke and he flops, they are screwed.
OT but I couldn't let that slide. Blind and Rojo have been as good as most players ever are in their first season. Blind in particular was being rated up there with Herrera until the very last three or four games of the season. And injuries or not, I for one am extremely pleased Shaw is on our books right now, not Chelsea's.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Nah not having that Rojo and Blind were good too and ADM at the start.