AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I do think they should have gone over to the fans, but if you had played like they had would you want to go anywhere near Claude?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Pure gold, Claude is furious.:lol:
Where do you even begin with this? Absolute gold. :lol:

Whenever Arsenal lose I hope that Ty and Claude will appear together on Arsenal Fan TV. Its comedy central without a sky box.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
No one has said it, but it isn't a case we have lost two tough away games without Mustafi.
While we've had our best run of the season without Bailly, Shaw or Smalling. Who would have been three of our first choice back four, had their replacements not been exceptional. How have Mustafi's replacements been playing?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
While we've had our best run of the season without Bailly, Shaw or Smalling. Who would have been three of our first choice back four, had their replacements not been exceptional. How have Mustafi's replacements been playing?
Mustafi's replacements is Gabriel. Better as RB than CB. He looks so scared and nervous everytime he gets near the ball.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
No one has said it, but it isn't a case we have lost two tough away games without Mustafi.
The two games are ones anyone can lose but, Mustafi missing doesn't excuse anything. What must be most disappointing is the manner. Especially today. City did not make any tactical changes, nothing significant happened but Arsenal just rolled over in the 2nd half.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The two games are ones anyone can lose but, Mustafi missing doesn't excuse anything. What must be most disappointing is the manner. Especially today. City did not make any tactical changes, nothing significant happened but Arsenal just rolled over in the 2nd half.
It's the bigger picture too. The timing of the perennial collapse and the consistency with which they got dominated by the big clubs. They thoroughly deserved to lose at Old Trafford too.

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
Not to be a downer, but I thought this Claude person was mentally unstable? (purely going by that thread when he went missing and everyone was posting :( emotes) Should people really be encouraging him?
I think he had a spell of depression(Think I'm right in saying he talked about it on the same youtube channel). So I don't think there's any bad encouraging going on.

Last edited:

saivet

Not to be a downer, but I thought this Claude person was mentally unstable? (purely going by that thread when he went missing and everyone was posting :( emotes) Should people really be encouraging him?
He's had his issues, but from what I've read/heard those troubles he has had is related to personal family matters rather than Arsenal.

lysglimt

Scout
He is correct - I am just not sure I would put it in the exact same words :) But seriously, how many do consider Arsenal a threat for the title ? Noone is probably the answer. They will never win the league again under Wenger and he deserves to go - but I do understand Arsenal's concern because I am not saying I Think it will get a lot better with a new manager - short term. They could get their own Fergie-period if he goes.

Guy Incognito

This is great. :lol:

Arsenal have a few nice games coming up but, Chelsea, Southampton, Liverpool away in February. Meltdown incoming!!

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

Its easy to laugh at them i do it to but this guy is absolutely spot on, fair play to the guy.

edit: i know the video is probably posted few times but this saves time so now i can go and watch other clowns on ArsenalTV :D

Laphroaig

Yep, when Bellerin was missing last month he played there.
Three games. The first four games Bellerin was injured, Wenger preferred Jenkinson and Debuchy and kept Gabriel on the bench. He got to play at right back when those two got injured/banished as well though. So he's a right back who is Wenger's fourth choice right back. Money well spent.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal are like a real life Black Mirror punishment.

All of their fans did something terrible leading up to the end of 2003-04 so from then on they've been trapped in a perpetual nightmare repeating over and over again.
This is so true. :lol::lol:

It also feels as though our fans have suffered from a brain wipe at the start of every season because we always mess up because of the same things (which rest at the managers door) yet whenever you criticise Arsene they always say 'it's only one game!' :drool::eek:

Roosney

Arsenelle…

Fans will say nothing but I told you so,
Trophies elude: the passing game persists,
So many seasons but the same old woe.

Perez arrives but Wiltshire has to go,
We plead for strikers but Arsene resists,

The injured line up in a sorry row,
Soft tissue bruises, cruciate ligament twists,

Why is he blind to what we surely know?
Philosophy’s the answer he insists,

We were invincible, a deadly foe,
Those days are gone and memories fade to mists,
Henri, Vierra, Wright: why did you go?

The others win - we sit one place below,
There is no silver for divine assists,
Will fans say nothing but I told you so?
Off Guardian's match report comments

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
What the hell with the 'we want the champion league' crap is about. What a self entitled bunch of fanbase. They are becoming Liverpool. At least the scousers had great history.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
What the hell with the 'we want the champion league' crap is about. What a self entitled bunch of fanbase. They are becoming Liverpool. At least the scousers had great history.
Nothing wrong with wanting the Champions League. He didn't say we deserve it or have a realistic chance, he simply meant that he'd like to believe that we even had tried slightest chance.

itso 7

Arsenal will be one of the teams in the Top 4. They always do well enough to reach top 4!
There is a first time for everything, we just need to keep it tight because they and City look vulnerable. If it came to us v them with a tie at the Emirates to settle things I'd back us over them everyday.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Will Wenger get sacked if we nick 4th at the expense of Arsenal? One thing is the insane comments on Arsenal Mania and weirdos they interview on Arsenal TV, but it seems even the more sensible Gunnersfans are getting quite fed up as well, but they have stomached it since they consistently qualified for the CL.

IMO, if they sack Wenger, and unless they appoint a big name like Simeone or Ancelotti they will struggle like we did post-Fergie.

Status
Not open for further replies.