Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Been poor. For a player of his style and reputation we have to expect a lot better than that.

Doesn't look up for it which is fecking infuriating. Wake the feck up man.

Castia

Seems to think it's still pre season he's casually jogging around the pitch.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Seems to react a few seconds slower than the rest of our attack. Not sure where his head's at.

NinjaFletch

Hes been playing well, actually.
Has he?

It looks like a typical Mkhitaryan performance to me. A moment of quality with the pass, but crowded out too easily, muscled off the ball too easily, and looking about half a yard off the pace.

We need much, much more from him if we're going to have a good season.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Not a player I want to see in the team anymore. Doesn't get the league.

Has he?

It looks like a typical Mkhitaryan performance to me. A moment of quality with the pass, but crowded out too easily, muscled off the ball too easily, and looking about half a yard off the pace.

We need much, much more from him if we're going to have a good season.
Until the goal everything was going down his side. He struggles when we slow the ball up and pass around the edge of the box. Hes only good when we're stretching the game.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Bit of a physical coward is our Miki.

Doesn't like chasing down, doesn't like getting stuck in doesn't really bust a gut at all.

Irrational as it may be I would be hooking at half time for not putting it in chasing that ball over the top he just jogged after.

Litch

Always appears a bit sulky and not interested. We are close to being decent but this is a position that needs to be covered with WC player

Stadjer

You can have a bad first season in the premier league but he needs to prove himself this season.. not good at all so far.

izec

He was ok, some of you are nuts. He doesnt throw himself a la Jones into tackles, but he was chasing back and doing his work. Jose seems fine with him so far

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Brilliant second half. Got two lovely Assists.

Kapardin

2 assists. I'd say its' a good job jobbed for him. More of the same and less of the pub player performances, please!

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Two assists, and showed some decent strength in some situations in the second half, which has been something he's been criticised for.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If he can start hitting the target better or choosing his shots better he could get 15-20 goals. Surprised me to hear he only had one assist in the Prem last season (think I heard that during the commentary). Already reached that.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Was slagging him off at half time but he brightened up a lot late on. Still not sure I'd pick him above either Rashford or Martial in wide areas. Good at what he does though.

Icemav

I have criticised him big time but that was a much improved performance. As a mercurial 10 he could be very destructive. Also on the counter found himself in so much space in the middel, just didn't receive the ball. If we let him operate as he needs to then this could be a big season for him.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Bit of a physical coward is our Miki.

Doesn't like chasing down, doesn't like getting stuck in doesn't really bust a gut at all.

Irrational as it may be I would be hooking at half time for not putting it in chasing that ball over the top he just jogged after.
He covers as much ground and plays with as much discipline as any of our attackers. You're just letting a few moments convince you otherwise.

3KDré

You always play Mkhitaryan. He just makes chance after chance after chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.