5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

Showed enough to see a real asset to us if he's consistant. Looked much better as the game went on.

Jacob

Glorious number 10 on his day. Fantastic performance, MOTM for me.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I have a good feeling about his second season. I can see him building on this performance and his confidence snowballing.

el3mel

Great performance. Hope he builds on it for the remaining season.

He definitely looks very lovely when he's in the center of the midfield. Mata is a better RW and both will combine very well if they play together a lot.

Sylar

Much better down the middle imo. Think hes wasted a bit stuck out wide. From the middle he can go either way.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Much better today. Much better through the middle.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
A typical Mkhitaryan performance. No matter how bad you perceive him to be playing, he's always dangerous and capable of scoring or creating something. I liked the interchange of him and Mata too, both intelligent players who can use space.

He pass for Martial was lovely.

Devil may care

He played well once the game was open and West Ham pushed out, but he needs to be doing more when the game is tight, he is the player that was expected to unlock tight defenses.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
25+ assists season coming in? :D
Let's hope so. Tired of seeing De Bruyne, Eriksen et al. dominate these charts and our attackers not being close. Pogba and Mkhi will hopefully be top 5 by the end of the season.

izec

He played well once the game was open and West Ham pushed out, but he needs to be doing more when the game is tight, he is the player that was expected to unlock tight defenses.
Thats too easy toi defend, thats why top clubs have more than one player to do that. If we rely mostly on one player doing the work to unlock defenses, than it is normal that it wont happen as often as expected.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Very good second half. Still feel like Pogba he has show more when games aren't tight. Both players thus far in their United careers have a tendency to be loose in possession in tighter moments.

But very happy with his second half display. He has to play centrally and just needs to be a bit stronger on the ball and a bit less lax. He's got the quality to be a leading PL player.

Devil may care

Thats too easy toi defend, thats why top clubs have more than one player to do that. If we rely mostly on one player doing the work to unlock defenses, than it is normal that it wont happen as often as expected.
I'm talking about the fact he never does it in the PL, he only comes to life if the games open, he needs to be more of a contributor when it's not going so well, he hides too much IMO.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Just read that he has surpassed his assist count in PL of last season already.

MadMike

As we already knew, better as a #10/SS than on the RW. I thought he was very good today, as was the rest of our attack.

One thing I still maintain though is that he is more suited to open games with space to run, than he is to tight games. I thought that until we scored Mata was playing better simply because he was making the better runs in behind the defence and was more likely to produce something. In the second half when the game opened up Mkhi started shining.

I'm talking about the fact he never does it in the PL, he only comes to life if the games open, he needs to be more of a contributor when it's not going so well, he hides too much IMO.
Fully agree with this statement.

barmyarmy

He needs to have a similar as his last at dortmund to have any chance of winning title

Eddy_JukeZ

Finally a good league performance from Mkhi. Don't recall any he had last year(maybe just vs Spurs).

Hopefully he can keep it up.

Walters_19_MuFc

He was fantastic today. Definitely a lot better as a 10. I still think there's more to come from him, though. He has fantastic ability with the ball, and when he gets turned and starts running at pace, there's no stopping him.

Great performance from him today.

Hoping he builds from it, and we start seeing some consistency from him.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Again i will repeat- he is no10. Excellent no10. Most of his best moments come when he is in the middle.
But he is average winger. So when we will play 433 he will struggle.

Fracture90

Quite invisible in the first half, excellent 2nd half, beautiful piece of skill on that run and he bagged two assists.

Grunge

So far away I get up 4am to just watch Utd on TV
Like Pogba, Mhiki is going to go from strength to strength this year. With Matic at the back it not only frees up Pogba to be more adventurous but the attention he will attract as he gets in the final third will draw attention away from Mhiki and as a result, I think we'll see plenty of goals and assists this year!

barmyarmy

The pass to martial was brilliant without taking the touch his awareness on pitch is brilliant. He plays well when mata is in the team as he is constantly on move making runs, we need movement from our players to get the best out of micky.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
A bit like Nani actually. No matter how badly Nani was playing, it was pretty much guaranteed that at some point in a match he would create a clear-cut chance for somebody.
Yeah a lot like Nani. Another player I always liked (and defended in here).

AgentP

He can't keep hold of the ball under pressure like Mata and plays some loose passes now and then. But he has one or two moments of brilliance each game that results in a goal or an assist. For this reason alone, I'll play him ahead of Mata. He'll do very well in the CL where the game is more open and end to end.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Yeah a lot like Nani. Another player I always liked (and defended in here).
Yep. I'll always feel that Nani was one of the few players that Fergie 'failed'. He spent most of his career with us being played on the left, sacrificed to get Valencia into the team. He was capable of great games on the left, but he was never as consistent. The only time he actually got a full run of games on the right he was the best player in the league.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Much better when given a free role in the ten channel than on the wing.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
When he turns his marker and runs at the defense, it really takes you off the edge of your seat. Has such a clean, simple style of dribbling without too much trickery.

Status
Not open for further replies.