5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyJ1985

He's marginally less shit than Lingard, I suppose. For that reason alone he'll probably start the next match.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Micky T would have been just as useless as everyone else. When has he ever played well in a game like this one?

James Peril

Atleast lingard runs and doesn't lose the ball every 10 seconds.
Lingard runs around in spaces he should not be in, destroys the setup and confuses his team-mates. He is a very poor footballer and shouldn't be near Man Utd. Offers nothing, and his passing is also very mediocre. You can't play for United if your best asset is to run a lot and be energetic.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah might have been poor the last few games but still provides a good amount defensively and with his tracking back so I'm sure Mou won't drop him again after the mess of that first half without him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Yeah might have been poor the last few games but still provides a good amount defensively and with his tracking back so I'm sure Mou won't drop him again after the mess of that first half without him.
He was absolutely useless defensively in last few games, and defensive mistakes today had nothing to do with Mkhi not being on the pitch.

bosnian_red

He was absolutely useless defensively in last few games, and defensive mistakes today had nothing to do with Mkhi not being on the pitch.
Put Miki in matas place there and he doesnt get shrugged off like he doesnt exist

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Put Miki in matas place there and he doesnt get shrugged off like he doesnt exist
Mostly because he wouldn't even ask for the ball there, since he spends half of game hiding behind players. And some of the biggest criticism Mkhi received in last few weeks is about being pussy in duels.

bosnian_red

Why is that? Mhki gets shrugged off the ball all the time.
Because he's not tiny and knows how to run unlike mata apparently. Miki does get shrugged off but a lot of times playing as a 10 and getting surrounded. He can hold off just one guy under a bit of pressure

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
We are clearly better team since he came on, it has to be said. How many times has he touched the ball yet, twice?

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
he can completely feck off. Can we never go near a Dortmund player again, they're all fecking shite.

SirScholes

I've given up on him, he just isn't suited to the prem he looks lost every game unless we are winning with ten mins left and the opposition is going all out attack

mu4c_20le

He's shocking when short of confidence and we have no time to wait for him to regain it back.

Barnslig

Shockingly bad. Can't fecking keep a hold of the ball for more than a single touch, absolutely shocking today. Subbing no one in would be more impactful than him today.

pseudo_canadian

His play the past month or so is legitimately the worst run of form I've seen for a United player. And he seems to be getting worse.

Absolutely useless.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Should only ever play at home against bottom half teams, same for Mata.

When the going gets tough, goes hiding.

Hellboy

Funny I was watching the game with a friend and each time he was pressed I told him : look how easily this wanker will lose the ball under pressure. Happened every time.

Silas

Didn't notice he was on the pitch until he managed to smash it out of play with everyone in the box.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Funny I was watching the game with a friend and each time he was pressed I told him : look how easily this wanker will lose the ball under pressure. Happened every time.
Yep, mentally he's a little boy in a man's body. Bless him.

Status
Not open for further replies.