RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
RAWK Embraces Reality 2015/16 :(

I have been laughing my head off at that Martin Tyler commentary though. Just found it on Youtube. It's absolutely ridiculous :lol:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Their Benitez thread is staggering. One could be forgiven for thinking huge wins against cannon fodder were rare exceptions for Madrid and not the norm in the last few years under every other manager including Mourinho.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Andy@Allerton
THE BIGGEST CLUB ON EARTH and you couldn't even field an actual striker? I mean - that's not the sign of the WORLDS BIGGEST CLUB EVER is it?
And we still put three past them.

clarkydaz

worst united team in years. And that's saying something, because last season was the worst united side in years. And even that's saying something, because the year before that...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Never a penalt..... Oh look it's Barry from Eastenders.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
worst united team in years. And that's saying something, because last season was the worst united side in years. And even that's saying something, because the year before that...
We've been "the worst United team in years" since 2005. The only time it was true was in 13/14.

Fellainis Nutmeg

I wonder what Jonno has to say about this. Probably something about how poor United were, how Herrera should have been sent off for diving and how magnificent Benteke is
Johno has posted only twice this season, after the 0-0 draw and after the loss against Swansea ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some quotes from their LVG thread.

RAWK said:
Although we looked pretty poor/average, you must have been disappointed by your teams performance - you look disjointed, out of sorts and as much as a midtable club as we look. Given your past success and expectations, surely the dross the Van Gaal is serving can't be accepted by the Manchester United fans? You're playing like Villa. Sadly, yesterday, we were playing like Runcorn (After they demolished their ground)
Andy @ Allerton said:
But we're talking about the Mighty Manchester United here [TM] - the Worlds BIGGEST CLUB!! (C)(R)

We're going through a bit of a duff time, granted - but look how far you've fallen. Could you say hand on heart that you're the best club in Europe? The best club in the league?

You're not even the best club in Manchester. Chelsea, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal and one or two others are looking much better than your club. This is MANCHESTER UNITED - A club that reckons they are on-par with PSG or Barca or Real Madrid or Bayern Munich and many other clubs.

Given your expectations, you should be looking at winning the league - you've got unlimited money and a massive income and yet you're no better than Aston Villa.

That's pretty poor. And you might find unless you turn it around quickly - like us - that once it starts to slip away, it's very hard to get it back again.

You're a grinder club. You'll eke out results and you'll stumble to wins, but unless things change markedly then I can see you struggling. THE BIGGEST CLUB ON EARTH and you couldn't even field an actual striker? I mean - that's not the sign of the WORLDS BIGGEST CLUB EVER is it?
This team is second at the moment albeit after 5 games. Sure sign of rapid decline in league.

Last edited:

thejtrain

I probably shouldnt, but rafa the liverpooldian jesus. Lol
I don't understand their obsession with the FSW. Sure, he won them a couple of trophies, but he was never going to get any better, was he? Do Liverpool fans honestly think they'd have done better than a 2nd place finish and a Carling cup (that they achieved w/o Rafa) had Rafa still been managing them? Surely they are not that delusional?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I don't understand their obsession with the FSW. Sure, he won them a couple of trophies, but he was never going to get any better, was he? Do Liverpool fans honestly think they'd have done better than a 2nd place finish and a Carling cup (that they achieved w/o Rafa) had Rafa still been managing them? Surely they are not that delusional?
They'd have won the world cup mate.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Do Liverpool fans honestly think they'd have done better than a 2nd place finish and a Carling cup (that they achieved w/o Rafa) had Rafa still been managing them? Surely they are not that delusional?
I'm going to answer this in a RAWK style:

The esteemed film critic David Thomson once said of Orson Welles, who had wasted away his gifts after precocious beginnings: "He was never happier than when looking back affectionately at his early promise."

And that's like us with Rafa.

Wishful thinking balms the open wound of failure; the ever-present bittersweet 'what if...?' is more palatable than our moribund reality. Yea, though we walk alone through the Valley of Death by Football - the past behind us, the present uncertain - we continue to hope that a golden sky of big f*ck-off future awaits us at the end of our weary

journey.

And that's a fact, as a great man once said.

Rafa.

Benitez.

Blub.

thejtrain

I'm going to answer this in a RAWK style:

The esteemed film critic David Thomson once said of Orson Welles, who had wasted away his gifts after precocious beginnings: "He was never happier than when looking back affectionately at his early promise."

And that's like us with Rafa.

Wishful thinking balms the open wound of failure; the ever-present bittersweet 'what if...?' is more palatable than our moribund reality. Yea, though we walk alone through the Valley of Death by Football - the past behind us, the present uncertain - we continue to hope that a golden sky of big f*ck-off future awaits us at the end of our weary

journey.

And that's a fact, as a great man once said.

Rafa.

Benitez.

Blub.
:lol:

I even managed to find the Rafa thread: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=258886.msg6983096#msg6983096

You must compare your poem with theirs :lol: