g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
1-1 at home to Norwich. Holy feck.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Yeah it's really strange. Norwich was usually 6 free points for them.
Was it Norwich that Suarez used to score hat tricks against seemingly every game?

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Last edited:

Phurry

Furry Fecker
They all seem rather unhappy with Milner, I thought he was supposed to be a great piece of business that would make them a much better side? ;)

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
They all seem rather unhappy with Milner, I thought he was supposed to be a great piece of business that would make them a much better side? ;)
He does make us a better side, but he had a bad game playing in a somewhat nonexistent midfield. Not going to criticize him too much for today.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
you lot go on about Cautinho a lot...but you will miss Henderson I think.
We definitely missed Henderson that game. There was no link between our defence and our forwards other than Milner playing on his own between the back five+Leiva & Cou+the forwards. Needed one less body in defence, another in midfield, and we would've been able to do a lot more that game.

Hell, even Rossiter in at CM/Can out from CB makes us a much more threatening team.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
A draw at home to Norwich is a five pointer on the Alternative Premier League table isn't it?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers: "It is disappointing and frustrating not to get the three points. We didn't pass the ball well in the first half but second half we created more opportunities.

"We had chances to win the game but didn't take them. Our supporters were brilliant and sensed the shackles were lifted from the players after the opening goal.

"But you have got to be clinical and we didn't take those chances. In terms of numbers it's not so good but for me it's all about the performance."

:nono::lol:

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That one had me baffled, he is rubbish.

All about endeavour, which is all when and good when its doing the donkey work of a team full of runners like Villa under O'Neil, or packed full of multi million pound superstars like City.

At Liverpool, he has nowhere to hide and is just showing that actually, he is just a bit shit.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Not just that, only 2 behind Arsenal. If we had put away our chances, we'd be even with them ahead on goal difference. Yet people moan about the first few games like it'll be this way for the rest of the season. People claiming our fanbase being knowledgeable amongst others need to just visit RAWK to see if anything it might be the opposite.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers: "It is disappointing and frustrating not to get the three points. We didn't pass the ball well in the first half but second half we created more opportunities.

"We had chances to win the game but didn't take them. Our supporters were brilliant and sensed the shackles were lifted from the players after the opening goal.

"But you have got to be clinical and we didn't take those chances. In terms of numbers it's not so good but for me it's all about the performance."

Moyes-esque.

Varun

Staff

Did you guys atleast play well enough to deserve to win?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i think i can smell what rossiter is cooking. it smells like dogshit.