RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Devil81

The end is nigh...

It's a shame as there is so much comedy left in Rodgers.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
This is all more hilarious considering it looked for a while like Rodgers would actually be a success. I mean two years ago they were talking about "the carefully chosen one" and how he'd bring the glory days back etc. etc.

Brendan built things up, took them to the brink and then disappointed them anyways.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
A point behind Watford and now one ahead of Bournemouth. It's their season all right.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
Brenden is such a shyster :lol:

It's so amazing the type people that LFC can attract.

It's at the points that all the lolz moments make you almost feel sorry for them.

Long may it continue!

thejtrain

Just seen De Gea's saves. Impressive.
TheRevanchist said:
But people here said that United lost in the summer, considering that he won't perform this season and next summer will join Madrid for free.
Enjoy one final year with him. Should be enough to get your lot champions league again next year (especially with everyone else being so shite), the best you can hope for.
TheRevanchist said:
But people were saying the same thing last season (bar us reaching UCL, of course). I am confused now, don't know what to believe.
I believe you're a smug c*nt.
He's taking the piss out of them, TheRevanchist lad. :lol:

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him

Re: Liverpool 1 - 1 Norwich

« Reply #1027 on: Today at 07:50:54 PM »

Quote from: Franck Le Poof on Today at 07:46:01 PM

W/W/W/W/L/W/W/D/W/W/W/D/D/W/D

L/W/L/D/L/W/D/L/L/W/W/D/L/L/D

Guess which one is Liverpool and which one is Leicester City.

How many of Leicester's results were from the Championship?

« Reply #1040 on: Today at 07:52:58 PM »

Quote from: spider-neil on Today at 07:50:54 PM

None, they were in the Premier League last season.

« Reply #1044 on: Today at 07:53:25 PM »

Jesus fecking crist, that's depressing.

"Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’

Raw

To be fair to that post above there's not a lot of teams right now who have a better record than Leicester, I think ours is worse too. Though that is still a piss poor record for Liverpool.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

« Reply #1027 on: Today at 07:50:54 PM »

« Reply #1040 on: Today at 07:52:58 PM »

Quote from: spider-neil on Today at 07:50:54 PM

None, they were in the Premier League last season.

« Reply #1044 on: Today at 07:53:25 PM »

Jesus fecking crist, that's depressing.

"Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’
:lol::lol:

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
"How many of Leicester's results were from the Championship?" :lol:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I don't get how they still consider themselves as Chelsea, City, Arsenal and our rivals.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
An evening of RAWK meltdown just wouldn't be complete without a girlfriend analogy.

Fellainis Nutmeg

An evening of RAWK meltdown just wouldn't be complete without a girlfriend analogy.
Analogies Galore :D

RAWK said:
Picture this. Seriously, picture this. You walk into your office tomorrow, to do your job in a profession that you've been in most of your life. And a knock comes to your door. It's your secretary. "Sorry to bother you boss, but there's a couple of blokes outside who want to see you".

"What do they want?", you ask. Secretary says "They've stopped by to tell you that you should feck off and resign".

"Ok, send them in" you say.

So Darren from Thetford and his mate walk in your office and say "look mate, here's the deal, I'm a regular on the internet, I've got 10 thousand odd posts on that RAWK. I read the red tops every morning, so I don't mean to toot my horn or anything, but erm, I know my footy. I tune into Alan Brazil every morning. You could say I'm a "top red". I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but erm, you're going to have to do one. You'd best feck off. Me and my pal here were talking it over in the van this morning while chomping on our brekkie rolls, and yeah, we've come to the conclusion that you're a liability. We don't mean to be rude or anything, but we reckon its best you feck off

While sitting in a semi stunned state, you ask the portly rotund Darren "what is it you do for a living Daz? Play footy do you?

"Yeah" says Darren. "Me and my darts team from down the boozer play 5 a side on Wednesday nights.

And then it hits you. Then you realize that the fat fecking lard arse standing in front of you, who spends his mornings pulled in at Stat Oil garages, chomping brekkie rolls, reading the red tops and listening to Alan Brazil reckons you should be fecked off out of your job because he's a qualified authority on how to perform your duties based on the fact that him and his mates shake their beer guts around on an astro turf on a Wednesday night

Think about that for a second. Seriously, think about it. Imagine if that actually fecking happened you. How fecking unbelievably mental would that be?

I bet there's c*nts dying to respond to this post with all sorts of bollox about how you don't need to be a footy genius to spot that our manager is supposedly some useless fraud who needs to be given the door. If you're one of those then I hope you choke on your brekkie roll in the morning you Stat Oil gold card using c*nts
RAWK said:
At least we have a Manager with the whitest teeth in the Premiership. They're better than the whisky stained chompers of Mr Ferguson and the yellow owl teeth of Roy. Aloysius Van Gaal may have a smooth face but he has awful teeth.
I'm giving him another 5 years. He is a brilliant manager and you turds know nada about football. Until the club structure is fixed there's no point in bringing in Klopp.

Last edited:

bubbles_

I love how a lot of them have managed to see United's game and cast their verdict on it despite their own team playing at the same time :rolleyes:

clarkydaz

id say Liverpool are more like an ageing woman who uses a facebook profile pic from 10 years ago thinking she still looks like that

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
From the Alternative Premier League Table thread before the game:

So important we stay on -2 for the next two home games
We've now moved ahead of them into second on that as well. He will be devastated.

Trizy

From the Alternative Premier League Table thread before the game:

We've now moved ahead of them into second on that as well. He will be devastated.
I've heard about this shithouse table before, how exactly does it work if a team bottom half of the table is in 3rd?

Brightonian

So now they can't even stay ahead of us in a table they invented entirely for the purpose of staying ahead of us. Reminds me of that RAWKite who managed to lose an imaginary argument against a fictional United fan.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Given his recent financial activities, Brendan's teeth are probably rented.

montpelier

Reminds me of that RAWKite who managed to lose an imaginary argument against a fictional United fan.
I remember this, :lol:. It was right on that threshold between madness & genius puddled beyond any hope at all, the way he constructed that discussion.